15

Leorio POV

Gon, Killua, Alluka, Mito and I all road to the beach together at one o'clock. The tent was already set up and the wedding planner stood outside waiting for me. Since I don't trust anyone else with my wedding I had to do everything myself.

Well, Melody and I had to do everything ourselves.

Kurapika insisted.

"Sir! We will bring the cake out after lunch correct?" The wedding planner held her clipboard out to me. I nodded and pushed it back to her.

"Yea just make sure you wait thirty minutes after, Kurapika will need time to let let his stomach settle before he eats again." I added.

The others giggled behind me.

"Hey! Don't laugh it's not funny!" I glared at the teenagers. Alluka was standing between Gon and Killua, she was dressed in a light pink dress that stopped at her knees, showing off her Mary Janes.

"You sound like an old man!" She giggled up at me. I smiled and rolled my eyes as we all walked in together. Guest wouldn't start arriving until two thirty, Kurapika would get here at three. So I had more than an hour to help setup.

The tent consisted of white satin curtains lining the four long poles that held up the roof which was what made it a tent. The sides were open to show off the beach. Luckily it wasn't windy or too hot which was perfect for us. Inside the tent there were chairs kinder up on either side that were covered in flowers. Flowers were everywhere.

Kurapika insisted, it reminded him of a Kurta wedding.

My heart sunk a little.

Anyways.

In the middle of the tent there was a long white walkway, Alluka our flower girl would be filling up with flowers before Kurapika made his way down the isle.

He's going to be walking down the isle.

I immediately began to panic.

What if I throw up?! I'm so incredibly nervous, Will I just start crying?!

"Mr Leorio?"

I picked my head up, I was sitting on one of the chairs. Alluka had interrupted my thought.

"O-oh, hi sweetheart! What are ya up to?" I turned to face her. She smiled up at me, her long dark hair was braided, held back with a bow.

"You look scared, why are you scared?" She kicked her legs happily as she asked me. I smiled at her consideration for my feelings.

"I suppose I am a bit nervous. Weddings are a big deal ya know. One day you're going to get married to someone special and you'll understand." I pat the top of her head and she giggled.

"I'm neverrrr getting married! Killua says only old people do it! And I'm not getting old!" She grinned up at me.

That little bastard.

"Well Killua is fussy sometimes. Even he is going to get married one day..."

Him and Gon were standing awkwardly next to each other, not making eye contact.

"...hopefully."

"Good thing it's not windy! Ms Mito said that I have to watch my dress or it'll flyyyy away!" She exploded into a fit of giggles, rolling in her seat woth laughter. That laughter was contagious and I eventually started laughing too.

The one Gon noticed.

And Mito.

And Killua.

We all started laughing, just listening to her sweet giggles. I could feel my jitters washing away under the stream of her happiness.

What a sweet little girl.

Eventually we all had to calm down and help the wedding staff prepare, the tension in the air had definitely died down thanks to Alluka, but Killua and Gon were still being awkward.

Killua should really apologize.

I know it's none of my business but the two of them really do like each other, it's obvious! Killua overreacted and forced Gon to lie about something that he should've had no shame about. But what do you expect from Killua? He's never been one to confront his feelings.

"Mr Paladiknight! The first guests are arriving!" The head wedding planner called to me. I looked over to see Bisky, Wing, and Zushi all arrive. Alluka squealed at the sight of Zushi, the little boy blushing at her display.

"Oh my goodness! It's so beautiful! You really did an amazing job Leorio!" Bisky smiles at me. She wore a knee length light pink dress with a white cardigan. Her hair was down, like completely down, pinned back with a pink button. She fashioned her same white gloves but new shoes, low pink pumps.

Wing was wearing a suit.

Nice.

"Thank you! You guys go take your seats, I'm so glad you came!" I hugged the woman, then shook Mr Wing's hand, both of us silently agreeing not to hug.

Love that guy.

Slowly more people piled in, Cheadle, Zepile and Ray, Mizaistom, etc. The more people that came in the more I began to grow nervous. Especially when Melody finally arrived in a yellow dress.

"Kurapika looks beautiful Leorio. You have nothing to be scared of!" She smiled at me, wrapping my big hand into two of her smaller ones.

"Did everything go well this morning? No mishaps right?" I scanned the area for Kurapika, not like he would even be out here yet.

"It all went very well, Kurapika was very good. Now go stand up there, it's about the start!" She quickly hugged me and sat down. I nervously smiled and walked up to the the end of the isle. Everyone started clapping and cheering and the music began.

Here we go!