12

Leorio POV

"Do you think Kurapika's ok? Maybe I should go check on him, he may be scared on his own!" I sat on Zepile's lush carpet with a shot glass in hand. I had been stressing over Kurapika all night. It felt so weird to not be around him on the day before we were about to be married.

"Leorio, man, chill! Kurapika is an adult and can take care of himself! Now how about another shot?" Zepile grinned, bringing over the tequila bottle. Ray has promised to stay out of our way for the evening and was sleeping in the main bedroom.

"You're right, I just can't help it. He-"

"No more Kurapika talk. Tonight is about celebrating your last night of being a single man!" He pat me on the back and sat down next to me. I nodded my head in agreement and poured my glass up to the brim with alcohol.

On three we both chugged our glasses and gave each other high fives after. As much as I missed Kurapika I enjoyed spending time with a guy just as buddies. I can't really do this stuff with Gon and Killua since they are much younger.

"Alright. So. Either we keep doing shots, or keep doing shots but with music." He pointed to the tv.

We kept doing shots but with music.

It started of casual and fun, each taking one after the drop on each song. We then drunkly sang along to crappy songs at a very high pitch. While standing on the table.

Poor Ray.

As the night grew older the two of us grew more and more drunk. It was amazing and yet horrifying, considering the fact that u was strictly told NOT to do that by Kurapika.

Let's just hope I can sober up fast.

By the time the two of us stripped down to our boxers and ranted about how sexy I looked in the second movie, we had both passed out on his couch at around two am.

It's safe to say that tomorrow is going to be hell.

~~~~~~~~
Kurapika POV

I quickly covered my eyes and turned away from the naked man.

The very attractive naked man.

"Melody what is this guy doing here?! Why is he indecent?!" I yelled from my hands which were wrapped tightly around my face. Melody ran to my side and tugged my shirt.

"Kurapika! This is the surprise! He's our entertainment!" She squealed happily. I've never heard her sound more excited in my life.

"How is a naked man entertainment?! I don't understand?!" I screamed, tightening my hold on my face, scared of the man behind me. It's not that I feared him hurting me... it just feels wrong to see someone else as attractive other than Leorio.

He's going to freak when he finds out about this.

"You have to sit down and watch! It's fun I promise!" She guided me to the couch, I kept my eyes shut as she did.

"But what about Leorio?!" I whined while she handed me a bowl of popcorn. Melody snorted.

"Have you no common sense Kurapika?! This is what happens at these sorts of things! Leorio is probably doing the same thing right now!"

The same thing?

He's watching another male dance for him?

(Sort of Kurapika. Sort of.)

With that I opened my eyes and stared up at the man.

I immediately crossed my legs.

His hair was long and wavy, his jawline clean shaved and chiseled. He wore tight shorts with suspenders, combat boots along and a red jacket, seemingly dressed up as a firefighter. He was very very muscular.

"How are you two doing this evening?" The man asked as he turned on a music player. Melody cheered.

"My names Lance but you two can call me L. What's the special occasion for this evening?" Lance started shaking his hips along to the music. I blushed at the sight, covering my cheeks as a slow smile trickled onto my face.

"He's getting married tomorrow!" Melody pumped her fists in the air excitedly pointing at me. I covered my face and giggled like a little girl into my hands.

Any other time I would see this as degrading and idiotic but considering I'm not married yet...this should be fun.

"Married you say? Wow that's amazing! Such a pretty boy like you, your partner must be veryyy special!" He winked at me, I nodded my head as I leaned forward to get a better look at "L".

"Do a spin!" Melody squealed as she poured herself a glass of wine. I laughed along next to her, the two of us shaking our shoulders along to the sexy music.

Lance flashed us both a heart stopping smile as he slowly took off his fireman's jacket, exposing his very toned body.

It only got more toned from there.

Halfway through the song he was down to just his shorts, Melody and I chanting together,

"Take it off! Take it off!"

We are shameless.

Yet I don't care.

"You want it off?" He pointed to the two of us. We both nodded excitedly as he held onto his waist band.

"How about the groom-to-be? What do you say?" He smiled at me, I practically swooned.

"Yes! Take it off!" I cheered, throwing my hands in the air.

With my word, Lance tore off his shorts exposing a black thong. Melody and I squealed as he turned around and showed off every inch of what the thong didn't cover.

It was exhilarating!

Sadly, all good things must come to an end and we both had to reluctantly say goodbye to Lance, laughing and finishing off the rest of our wine as he did. We finished off the evening with some dumb comedy, both of us falling asleep on her couch in the late hours of the evening.

I dreamt of Leorio in a firefighter uniform the rest of the night.