Chase Special Valetine Pup Part 2

Chase POV
6:00AM

When I woke up I relized that today is Valetine Day and I went to get some water for my Roses. I watered my Roses then I putted them back and then I walked right out of my puphouse to eat some breakfast. When I finished my Breakfast I went for a walk by myself. When I got to Mr Porter's I decided to head back to the lookout because I looked at the sky and saw that it was 8:30AM. Just as I got back to the lookout I saw that the others pups are up.

Skye POV

When I woke up I went to ask Marashall, Rubble, Zuma, and Rocky to play volleyball with me. They said yes and the teams were me and Marashall VS Rocky and Zuma. As we were playing Chase shows up and asked if he could watch and we said yes (that he can watch). After the game of volleyball we all went to watch Apollo the Super Pup. After our favorit show we went to the park to play. Me and Chase Played Tag while Rocky, Marshall, Zuma, Rubble, and Ryder played soccer.

Chase POV

After a game of tag it was geting dark wich means I need to get ready for my dinner with my special pup. I went to my pup house to get my card, my Roses, some food, and a blanket. Then I wrote a note that says Meet me at the beach and then put it in front of Skye's pup house. After I putted my note down I went to the beach to set the dinner up. First I putted the blanket down then I set the food out and Finaly I putted Roses And my card on the middle of the blanket.

Skye P.O.V

When I got to my pup house to get some sleep I saw a note and I read it. After I read a note I went to the beach like it said and I saw Chase there. I went to him and asked him what is this for. "This is for Valetine." He said. Then he gave me Roses and a card first. I read the card and it said, Guess What? I Love You and always haved. After that my jaw dropped open and I said that I f...f......feel the s...s......same way. Then we ate our dinner and we sat there talking and laughing. After that we went back to the lookout to get some sleep.