Where's Skye part 11 (Found her)

Skye POV

It been a few month that I miss my pup of my dreams and just as when I was about to take a nap I heard a door open and I saw the pup of my dream snuck in. I am wondering what he is going to do but that when I saw he has a teaser just in case he needs it.

Chase POV

I snuck in and I got my taser out just in case I need it, I saw a small pebble and I picked it up and tossed it right out the door and luckily the guy moved to see what it was. I went over to the cage and I opened it so Skye could come out.

Skye POV

Chase opened the cage door so I could get out and I got out. "Now what do we do?" I asked him, he told me that we need yo get out of here and head back home, "How are we going to do that?" I asked him in a worry. He told me that he has a friend that helped him to look for me and he has taken care of the guy that was in here.

Chase POV

OK I got the pup of my dream and Sargent has taken care of this guy that had her in a cage, so we went out of the cabin and went home. When we got home every one was so happy for what I did by myself but I told them I didn't do it all by myself and I had some help of a very important friend. They all asked who it was that helped me and that when Sargent walked up, he said that he helped me and it is his job to help people that are in trouble.

In case you are wording what happened to the guy he got knocked out by Sargent and he used a frying pan.