Blue Diamond

Skye POV

It was an early morning and the sun is starting to come up. I was just getting up. I yawned, I stretched and I walked out of my pup house. I went for a small walk on the beach and I saw a pretty cute diamond that was shaped like a heart but its blue. I picked it up and brought it back home. When I got there I saw that Chase is up and he is looking for me. He saw me coming back and just when he was about to say something he saw what I had in my mouth. He asked if it was for me and I node my head. We walked to his pup house to put the diamond somewhere safe. When we found a spot for it we made out for about two minutes. After two minutes of making out we decided to go for a walk till the sun goes down.

Chase POV

When I woke up I went looking for Skye because I wanted to go on a walk on the beach with her but I couldn't find her so I got a little worried. I looked in her pup house but she wasn't there and I looked in the lookout, she wasn't there either. When I walked out of the lookout I saw her coming back so I went to ask her something. Just as I was about to ask where she has been this morning I saw that she had something her mouth so I asked if it was for me and she nodded. We walked back to my pup house to put the diamond somewhere safe, after we did that we went on a walk till night time. We went back to the lookout and we decided to sleep with each other tonight.