Where's Skye Part 10 (Close To Skye)

Chase POV

When I smelled Skye's smell I jumped up real quick and I went to where Skye's smell is coming from. When I was like halfway to her smell I heard a someone calling my name and it was Sargent, he told me that I left in a hurry that I left without him. I got in his vehicle that he drove and I told him witch way to go since my nose is always right. After a long drive we got to her smell but all I saw was a old cabin with no vehicles, maybe she is here I thought to myself as I got out when he stopped the vehicle. I ran to the cabin and then Sargent stopped me because I was doing a risky move. He got to the one side of the door and I got the other side, he looked through the window and saw someone in their. He told me that I should look to see if it is the right guy or not so I looked through the window and I couldn't see a thing cause the cabin is dark inside so I putted my night visit on. I can see much better with my night vision and sure enough it is the right guy so we got back to our position and then I open the door quietly and snuck in side.

Skye POV

It been a few month that I miss my pup of my dreams and just as when I was about to take a nap I heard a door open and I saw.......

Did she see the pup of her dream or was it someone else?