Bey talent

It was school year 2020 and your and brother had just rediscovered beyblading it use to be your brothers favorite but no one in your country really battle with him since it wasn't that popular nor did you since you didn't have one but after rediscovering you both waited till your birthday to get a beyblade even if it was a toy beyblade. Before your birthday you started to feel a little more confident dancing, even if your old teacher's negative comment still hits you when you remember it in you feild demonstration, your dancing now demonstrate interpretative and ballet since when you were little you went to ballet school but didn't continue since you moved schools to go to grade 1, now that your older you feel your talents come back to you making you feel free and happy. On the day of your birthday you get your birthday beyblade it was similar to the other beyblade since it was a toy but instead of having the same parts of the bey, you customize it to your choice and name it "Ate! What's the name of you beyblade?" Your brother asks adding a little of native language, you look at your bey and hear a intense song like the one in the movies before you reveal your chosen name for your bey " (Bey name) its name is (B/N)." You say as you felt so cool having a moment "nak, stop staring!" Your mom says knocking you head lightly waking you up from your Imagination "oh-" you reply as your mom and dad set the table with plates as you put aside your bey on the counter top and eat your birthday meal. Your now 12-15 years old and able to use your talents with your bey (B/N) but it wasn't battling, well other than your brother battling eachother for fun. The battle stadium was your house and it wasn't like you have a real stadium around the street, but you wish you had so you could experience the fun of being in a stadium, but it was already more fun battling in the house as it had more room to wiggle and crash as well as dodge the obstacles like chairs and the couch. You practiced dancing with your bey while its spinning and interpret its moves adding in ballet poses as you twirl with you bey and soon latter you spin while you let it spin on you like feet or hands. You stopped a little after your family problems worsen and try your best to protect you brother, later on you try to find a job to try living alone and add you brother to the equation to avoid it but couldn't you were too young. Soon you started dancing privately outside were you would usualy see no one use the place regularly, you found a battle stadium down a hill were a river flowed you went there everyday to check if someone would ever come to the place to beyblade. 5 days pasted on checking again and again on that location no one really went there so you decided to to your skills with your bey (B/N) tommorow or even show your brother.

(=▪• Couple Days later •▪=)

You told your brother about the stadium you found while walking around outside but he didn't want to go, he stopped beyblading and left his beyblade on a shelf top you brought his beyblade with you considering that since your bey started to talk to you, it too might want some company so you packed your bag and filled it with the essentials like phone, your bey and brother's bey and water and some other stuff. You've been going on your own private Dancing or anyother things you wanted to do other than dance. It's Saturday now and you beggined on the plat form at the side while you ripped off your bey to start the dance you wanted to do but as you do you didn't notice that someone was watching behind one of the short trees planted up the hill to the side walk.

(=▪• Shu's PointOfView •▪=)

I had just arrived from the airport and was supposed to meet Fubuki but was busy helping Toko and was fine walking or taking a taxi to the bey club. I wanted to see if I could practice some beyblading before meeting the others since Valt and the others were waiting, I stoped by and old place to practice but as I reach the location I found a young girl dancing but it was like she was using a small prop I got closer carefully hiding in the bushes and small trees. I soon realized she was using her bey as a prop but It look like she was talking to it as she danced and by the near end of her dance her bye spinner opposite from her like it was used to dancing I was suprized a bey and its holder could use it for a hobby or personal talent. She soon started to pack I hid in a Bush while I waited for her to pack her things and go. As soon as she left I dashed off to the bey club after checking the time " Oh no, I'm late." And rush to them.