Three Years Later

NOTE: Picture to the side is Cassandra after three years. She's supposed to be 17.

Sorry for any grammer/spelling mistakes.

****

-Three Years Later-

"Hola chaqueta. Make me a pancake."

"Did you just call me a jacket? And no, make your own pancake."

"Would you rather I call you vaca gorda?"

"What does that mean?"

"Fat cow."

I threw my pancake at his face.

He grinned, "Thanks for the pancake, Castle."

I rolled my eyes. Wes was such a pain. It's been three years that I've been with Wes and honestly, I don't regret leaving. Sure, Wes can be super annoying, weird, disgusting, rude, intolerant, judge mental, and so on. But deep inside. Very deep inside, he's a sweet, hilarious person. May God have mercy on his mate, though.

"Cassanda, Cassanda!" Lucy's high voice echoed from upstairs. She had lots of trouble saying the letter 'r'. Which is why I'm now known as 'Cassanda' instead of 'Cassandra'. No one ever said my name, here. I was always given different moniker's.

"Cassanda," Lucy said, now in front of me, "Can I have a pancake?"

"Sure, Lucy. Anything for you."

"Sure, Lucy. Anything for you." Wes imitated me. "Why can't I ever get a pancake? Heck, I'll kiss you for a pancake! Lucy has nothing to offer you!"

I scowled at him, "Lucy gifts me with her presence. Not to mention her cuteness. And you can keep your kiss, Wes."

"Selfish bitch." He muttered.

"Hey! Language!" I said, referring to Lucy even though she was too busy playing with her doll.

"Oh, you're right. My bad. Let me go try again, somewhere else." Wes said and walked away.

He was such a smartass.

"Selfish bitch!" Wes's loud booming voice came from upstairs. Luckily, I was familiar with this routine of his and had already covered Lucy's ears.

I gave her her pancake and she thanked me before scarfing it down.

"Be right back, Luce!" I called as I exited the kitchen.

I knocked on Wes's door. He didn't answer. I shoved the door open.

He was lying on his bed, texting.

"Seriously?" I asked and plopped myself down at the end of the bed.

"For real, girl." He answered, still texting.

I ripped the phone out of his hands and sprinted down the stairs.

"Cass!" Wes shouted from behind me, "Give it back!"

"Jeez, you sound like a five year old, Wesley!" I shouted back.

"Good, now let me be and hand over my phone!"

I skidded to a stop, turned, and threw him the phone.

"Jesus christ, bitch." He said and caught the phone.

"Okay, well you got your daily excerise. What now?" I said.

"You go play with your little dolls. I have a date." He replied, still texting.

"Ooooohh. Interesting, can I come? Please?" I asked with wide eyes and a pout.

"Sweety, I don't fall for those ugly face's of yours."

I ripped off my shoe and got ready to attack him when he said, "Just kidding, I'd kill myself for a face like yours."

I smiled, 'Thats what I thought. So, can I come?"

"It's a date. Not a play date. Don't embarass me. By the way, could you wear something sexy, pretend your my ex, or something, you know, make her jealous."

I gaped at him, "Poor girl." I shook my head sadly and went upstairs to change.

****

"Best triple date, ever!" I squealed.

"No. It was not, for some of us." Wes said with a scowl.

"I think she likes you." I added.

He gaped at me. "She threw her fork at me and left."

"It's a sign." I concluded.

"Bitch."

"Am not!" I said.

He rolled his eyes and continued to munch on his apple. I was still having trouble peeling my tangerine. The sound if the door opening caught my attention.

"You expecting someone?" I asked Wes.

His eyebrows were raised in surprise. "Apparently, my dad."

As if on cue, he walked in. The most powerful Alpha in North America stood before me. I took in his full 6'4 height. Boy, he was handsome. Wes was about 6'1, so almost at his dad's height. But their similarities were astonishing. From their reddish brown hair to their long muscular legs.

He greeted Wes and I. Then he turned to me. "Cassandra, how are you?"

"Great, sir." I answered with a smile.

"Excellent. Are you enoying your stay with Wes?"

"Of course!" I exclaimed. Wes looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"Something funny, son?" Wes's dad asked him.

"Nope."

And this time, I was trying not to laugh.

"Anywho, Cassandra, this might be breaking news to you. Apparently, some disappearances have been happening in your former pack. I believe the first was with your friend, Trey, was it? Then there was a recent death, too. No one knows what's happening exactly, but things aren't the same. Jax requested that you come back."

I gaped at him in disbelief. People in my pack were disappearing? When did this start? How come no one told me about Trey? Who had died? Was Connor okay?

With a made mind, I looked at Wes's dad with a straight face, "I'm afraid I'll have to leave as soon as possible."

"As soon as possible? That can't exactly happen." Wes interfered.

"And why not?" I demanded.

Wes scowled and gave me a look. We obviously needed to discuss this later.

"Change of plans," I told Wes's dad, "I have a conference I need to attend to, then I have to ask my ole' grandpa Wes for permission."

Wes's dad looked at me in confusion and then muttered something under his breath before stalking off to his office.

I put my hands on my hips, ready to show Wes my feisty side. Unfortunately, it never happened. Wes grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his room. He closed the door and I plopped down on his bed.

"Get out."

I glanced at Wes curiously, "Excuse me?"

He opened his closet door and Lucy stood there with all her dolls in hand and a huge smile that would've made you give her the world if she asked.

"Out." Wes ordered her.

"Tone it down, Commander Kill Bill." I commanded him.

"Fine, you get rid of her." As soon as I got up from the bed, Wes sprawled himself upon it.

Jerk.

~

After putting Lucy to bed, I came back to Wes's room, tired as ever.

I wanted to punch him. He was already asleep and drooling. I was in no mood to deal with his complaints so I gave him a shove, and he tumbled to the floor. Ha! I curled up on his bed and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face, totally aware of him cussing me out from the floor.

****

VOTE & COMMENT.