The Mojo Gang

All Rights Reserved.

••••••••••••••••

Half an hour.

That's how long I've been in this car.  And that's how long it took till we heard the police sirens.

Every time Lola moaned, I wanted to jump out the window. Every time Preston groaned, I wanted to stab myself in the ears and make myself go deaf.  

Jill, at one point, had came out of her stupor high only to breathe in another packet. Which only brought on another round of shouts, singing, and crazy laughing.  

I pressed myself against the door and silently pleaded to get out of here.  

Sebastian was talking about fish with Daniel and I wanted to strangle him every time he said 'dude', 'bro', 'man', or 'like'. 

I closed my eyes and repeatedly told myself that I'd survive. I tried drifting off into sleep but I couldn't. Who knows what these hippies could do while I'm sleeping.  

A hand was on my thigh, as if to prove my point. My eyes snapped open and I turned my head to find Jill, inches away from face and far deep into my bubble of space. I opened my mouth to tell her to keep her hands to herself please, when she closed the space between us and smashed her lips to mine.  

I was in shock. This girl was kissing me. I was being kissed by a girl. And I don't like it, one bit.  

I try to pull away from her but she has a hold on the back of my head. Then her tongue slid into my mouth. Wet and slobbery.  

I used all my strength and gave her a huge shove. I'm surprised she didn't fly out of the car. Instead, she fell on top of Preston and Lola.  

Lola lifted her head up and let out a little giggle, "Jill, you just had to ask. Come have a piece."  

I thought I would throw up when they started having a threesome right there.  

My wrist tingled. Oh gosh. I was attracted to this. Well, my inner hunter was. She wanted to join them. But mainly to show Preston that she-we- were better than Jill and Lola. 

I pressed myself against the door so hard, I'm surprised it didn't open. The handle was sticking into my ribs. I had to keep myself in control. 

I looked at Daniel with what I'm sure was a scared look on my face, "When do we get there?"  

He chuckled, "We got a long way to go. Calm down."  

I almost screamed right there. What was wrong with these people! 

Sebastian turned back to me and did a double take. I did a double take as well. He was off his high. Woo-hoo! He gave me a flirty smile, "You're beautiful."  

I sure felt beautiful. I could already feel my transformation slowly happening. I was becoming wickedly beautiful.  

I felt the sudden pull to touch someone. Anyone. Even Jill. That thought made me shiver.  

Sebastian reached out with a hand and I tried to push myself deeper into the seat.  

"What are you-" I was cut off when his fingertips lightly grazed my knee. That was the only trigger I needed. Launching myself forward, I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him. It was delicious. A little wet, but extraordinarily wicked. To me, it was like any other kiss. To my inner hunter, it was a drug. The perfect kind of drug. 

I let my hands work their way along his flat stomach and chest until they entangle themselves in his soft hair. His hands were doing their fair share of exploration, too.