Chapter 5: Omg cholesterol

Epilepsy tried to get up onto his feet but he tripped and fell back onto the floor. His head hurt. What had just happened. His hand touched his face. His face had started to bleed. Then, he felt someone grab his arms and pull him up. Epilepsy stared at this person. He was tall, black hair and looked mysterious.
"W-Who are you?" Epilepsy whimpered.
The mysterious man looked at the ground for a few seconds then back at him.
"Don't worry those two guys..." he went quiet, "They can be a bit violent..."
"Oh a bit?" Epilepsy replied sarcastically.
The guy laughed.
"Hi, I'm schizophrenia," the man said.
Epilepsy's eyes widened. An MI, up close. He was amazed. Plus, Schizophrenia was well known, and slightly famous for being an excellent magician of some sort since every person he has done magic on had gotten voices in their heads. Interesting.
"Hello?" Schizophrenia mumbled.
Epilepsy looked up at him and giggled.
"Sorry haha." He replied.
"What's your name?" Schizophrenia asked.
Epilepsy went quiet.
"Please don't freak out but I'm secretly an illness." Epilepsy whispered. "My name is Epilepsy..."
Schizophrenia had the same boring look on his face.
"Illnesses come here all the time it's fine." He replied. "I don't tell don't worry."
"I'm against the stupid rule about Illnesses and MI's having to be apart." Epilepsy said. "Why can't we just be one?"
Schizophrenia nodded and looked at him straight in his eyes this time. Epilepsy felt his cheeks go red.
"You can stay here for a bit and maybe we can figure out a way to get MI's and Illnesses back together?"
Epilepsy nodded, his eyes lighting up.
Schizophrenia chuckled deeply,
"Cutie..." he muttered under his breath so Epilepsy wouldn't hear him.