Chapter 4: Sorry ive been busy

Epilepsy knew his plan was going to work out. It was an excellent plan. Sneak over to the MI side and look around for a bit. He had to make sure he wore a disguise though.
He was walking on the road, going nearer to the wall between the two cities. He stared up at the wall. Climbing that was going to be a little tougher then he thought.
He eventually got over and looked around. All he saw where a bunch of nice, little houses and street lights.
"Peaceful," he thought.
He walked for a little while and eventually found him self in the main city part of the place, buildings surrounding him. He then took a turn which was a stupid idea into an alleyway. He kept walking but felt like someone was watching him. He turned around and his face met with a fist.
He fell to the ground and winced. He looked up at what had appeared to be two guys. They stared down at him.
"Wow, your so pathetic, a loser, a freak!" one of them spoke.
"Aw, is the little boy sad?" the other chuckled...
(Can you guess who these two Mental Illnesses are? 👁👄👁)
The two strangers beat up Epilepsy for a little longer, the poor sickness starting to cry. Then the two stopped at the sound of someone yelling. They turned around and then left.
What had just happened?