🤖6: I cared too much

"Y/n what are you doing here?! Ratchet could've hurt you and I wouldn't know!" Rodney walks towards me and grabs my shoulders, I felt bad for scaring him like this.

He then hugs me tightly, I sighed, "I'm sorry Rodney, I just wanted to see him. I-" I was interrupted by Rodney as he carried me on his arms, "We need to get out of here fast, it seems like Ratchet escapes and we shouldn't be here for too long." He then runs out of Ratchet's room as I looked back at that photo.

We passed by fathers broken body as I was afraid that Ratchet could have killed his own father. I looked at Rodney as he looked straight ahead to leave the ChopShop while he held me close.

"We need to let everyone know first thing when everyone is awake." Rodney holds onto me tightly as we left the ChopShop running home, "You are lucky he didn't get to you first."

"How did you know I was at the ChopShop?" He looked upset and didn't looked at me, "When I went to give you a hug I noticed that you weren't there, I figured you were at the bathroom or in the kitchen till I saw the projector you built."

He stopped in front of the house as we stood outside, "When I played what was inside, it was your memories that Gasket forced you to have. That's when I realized you were at the ChopShop looking for him."

"But Rodney you don't understand, I know he is a good person, he can change and he needs my help." Rodney gets more upset, "He won't listen Y/n, he will probably trick you into hurting you or me. We both know that he isn't going to give up till I am dead."

"Rodney listen to me, he's my brother. I know that he is going through stuff when he realized I am his sister. So it's my responsibility to give him the help me needs."

"No Y/n, I don't ever want you to go to the ChopShop without me. Ever. I get that he's your brother, but trust me when I say that he will never change."

"You can't force me to stay away from him Rodney. He needs me, mother used him, and he needs me as his sister to help him change. He even saved my parents."

"He didn't, it was Gasket who didn't decided to harm your parents." I then got a bit upset, "You don't know him Rodney. I saw my memory, he indeed fact saved my parents. I know he has a kind heart."

"Don't be ridiculous Y/n, Ratchet wouldn't care about anything or anyone but himself. I know that he doesn't have any remorse of who he killed.

"Don't you dare say that you know him, you don't know what he has been through with my mother for years after I was taken away. He was devastated after he found out that he was my brother."

"He is just going to manipulate you into getting revenge on me. He is a selfish man who wouldn't let anyone get in his way. You know that."

"My gosh Rodney, you act like you know him, but you don't. I saw his suffering, his pain, and struggle. Why can't you understand that I want to be there for him?"

"Because I don't want to lose you!" He shouted towards me, I was shocked and frighten. He then gives me a worried look as he starts to tear up. "I've lost you once.......I won't let him take you away from me again."

He then gives me a passionate kiss as I held onto his body, he stopped the kiss as I was sad, "I know that you don't want me to get hurt......but I can't ignore my own brother."

I start to tear up as we head inside, I quickly grabbed the projector as I took it to my room and placed it away under the bed. I couldn't stop thinking about Ratchet and what he has done for me.

Rodney walks in and noticed my tears, "Y/n....." I held onto my arms, "I just need some time alone......" Rodney sits down next to me, I didn't know what to do anymore.

Rodney rubs my back as I start crying, he then gives me a hug as a cried on his chest, "Just promise me....you won't do that again...." I said softly, "I promise...." as I crossed my fingers behind Rodney's back.

I'm sorry Rodney, but I have no choice.....