2 bottles of wine and some lana del rey

I like this chapter. 

I went straight home and straight to my Mum's liquor cabinet. I grabbed a bottle of wine and collapsed on the couch, tears were pouring down my face and I couldn't control it. I was just so pissed off and upset, more at myself for believing that I could actually have friends. That people actually enjoyed my company and didn't just want to sleep with me. I took a chug from the bottle and put some sad music on. I layed on the couch for half an hour, drinking wine and crying. By then I was pretty much wasted an it was only 1 in the afternoon, good thing Rachel was going to daycare and Mum wasn't coming home till after dinner today. I went upstairs and changed into a baggy Blink 182 tshirt and pajama pants and chugged from the wine bottle again until it was finished. My phone had been going off since I got home and I assumed it was the boys trying to get a hold of me to apologize but at this point I was too drunk to care. I danced around the living room with my second bottle of wine and then the doorbell rang. I wasn't surprised to who stood there when I opened the door, 4 pouting boys.

“Here for an orgy party or something?” My drunk words flowing like nobody's business. I left the door opened and sauntered into the kitchen. “Wine?” I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and poured myself one.

“Meg are you drunk?” Luke asked.

“No shit blondie.” I sat at the island in the kitchen and drank my wine.

“I think that's probably enough wine for today, don't you think?” Calum tried to take the glass from my hand but I put it over my head.

“You're not my Dad Calum so fuck off.”

“I was just-”

“Oh speaking of Dad's! Michael did you also tell them about my embarrassment of a father who moved to Paris with a 26 year old blonde bimbo and abandoned my sister and I? Or was that too personal?” I laughed and chugged the last of the wine in my glass.

“No of course I didn't-” Michael tried to defend himself.

“Bullshit.” I coughed, I got off the stool and almost fell, Ashton caught me before I hit the floor. “Get your hands off me, I'm fine.”

“Listen Meg, we came here to apologize..” Michael said.

“No you fucking listen to me. I trusted you guys. I trusted you Michael.” My voice cracked at the end and my eyes started to water. “And the rest of you, you're just disgusting. Is that all I'm fucking good for? Sex?”

“Meg none of us think that.” Ashton said.

“Yeah we were just kidding around..” Calum said.

“You know who else said they were just kidding around? Nick did. He kept saying to me, Babe come on. I'm just kidding around. Just suck me off, once. No one has to know.

“We wouldn't fucking do that to you Meg!” Luke shouted, it caught me off guard because of how quiet he usually was. I knew he was serious but I was still so angry.

“But how do I even know that? I barely know any of you! I knew Nick! We were friends yet he still tried to rape me! This is why I have such a hard time trusting people, yet I let my guard down for you Michael and you screwed me over.” I ran my fingers through my hair and let the tears pour down my cheeks. Luke ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me, I was too emotionally drained to stop him. I sobbed into his chest and everyone was silent. “Ok.. enough crying I'm back to being mad again.” I wiped my eyes and my angry drunkness started to come out again. The boys all looked at me like I was going to murder them on the spot and it made me laugh.