the pizza boy and the other blonde

It wasn't long before Rachel had dragged Michael back downstairs to watch The Lion King, she shoved the dvd into the player and hopped onto his lap on the couch. I went and sat next to them and started to panic thinking about a little something that I hadn't told Michael. The place I ordered the pizza from was where I worked, mostly because I got a 70% discount. But that meant that Jared could be the one delivering the pizza. It had been a couple weeks since the last time him and I had hooked up, but usually when I ordered pizza he would deliver it and come in and fool around. But I didn't want to do that with him anymore and I had been avoiding him for a while, even asking my boss to not schedule us on the same shifts. It wasn't that I hated Jared or anything, it was just that he was selfish when we got together and as soon as he finished he would leave. I could barely even call it sex anymore. The doorbell rang and I started to panic.

“Michael I need to tell you something.”

“What's wrong?”

“Um, ok so you know Jared?”

“I've heard of him yes.”

“Well he's the delivery boy and I've kinda been avoiding him for the last couple weeks. I'll explain it all to you later after Rachel goes to sleep but bottom line is I need you to help me get rid of him.” I rambled.

“Kay.” He smiled and moved Rachel off his lap. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the front entrance where Rachel couldn't see. “Ok, um.. mess up your hair and smudge your lipstick.” I nodded and he took his pants and shirt off so he was just in his boxers, they were ninja turtle and I laughed.

“I can't.. take you seriously...with those boxers..” I said inbetween laughs. He slapped my arm playfully.

“Shut up they're cool, chicks love them! Now stop laughing and look freshly fucked.”

I bit my lip to keep from laughing, he stood a little behind me and I opened the door.

“Pizza for the lovely Megan Andrews?”

“Hey Jared.”

He was just about to lean in to kiss me before Michael wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. My heart just about flew out of my chest at the contact. I could really get used to this.

“Hey man, what do we owe you?” He was so relaxed. Jared on the other hand was not smiling anymore and he completely froze up.

“Uh- 10.75-” He stuttered.

“Lemme go get the money off the table.” I said.

“No, I got it babe.” Michael smiled and ran into the kitchen. Even though we were just acting, him calling me babe made my skin heat up.

“Who's that?” Jared whispered harshly at me.

“Michael.”

“And who is Michael?”

“He's my uh-” I had no idea how to introduce him, Michael ran to the door just in time with the money and handed it to Jared, taking the pizza out of his hands.

“Boyfriend. And how do you know Meg?” I was internally screaming at the top of my lungs, I would give anything for him to actually be my boyfriend. But on the other hand, I really just needed a friend and our friendship was going pretty good at the moment I wouldn't want to ruin it.

“We work together.”

“Hmm never heard of you. Anyways, we better get back to stuff. Bye Jeremy!” He slapped my butt and I yelped loudly before shutting the front door. Michael put his clothes back on while I lay on the floor laughing my ass off. Rachel came running in and jumped on me.