23

Alex's pov

"me and your father are getting a divorce..." I broke down. I ran into my room, and just cried. I loved both of my parents equally... but how. why. how did such a perfect day, become a disaster? my mom came in. she sat down next to me. she whipped her tears. than mine.

"Hey kid, it'll be okay. you can see your dad whenever you want. we're staying in Middletown. to be honest? we've been planning this for alittle. I've just signed the papers. I'm going house hunting not tomorrow, but they day after that. you wanna come?" I smiled and nodded. "can I go see madison before he leaves? please." I begged my mom. she kissed my forhead. "of course" and walked out of my room. I texted madison goodnight, an we set our plans for tomorrow. I know we already said out goodbye, and he thought it was final. but I was gonna go with the alamias to say goodbye. only him and Vin are going. there staying with Chris. I smiled and snugged up with my pillow.

-----------------------------------

I woke up at 5 in the morning. the things I do for this boy. my dad drove me to there house. I took my grandmas cane since I couldn't walk flawlessly. I walked up and greeted there whole family. I got really close with all of them. they were like my second family. mr.alamia had work, so he couldn't come. for Justin, it was to early. so it was only me.madison.his mom. And spencer. we hopped in the car. me and madison in the back. his mom and spenceer in the front. we made small chat. me and madison were holding hands the whole time. I loved the way his hand fit in mine, it was made to be there. we finally got to the airport. we weren't aloud to be pased security, so this is goodbye. he said by to his brother first. than his mom. he came to me. we met with Vinny and his family there, so they were all talking, and gave me and mad alittle privacy. he held me by my waist and I placed my hands at his necks.

m-"I'll miss you."

a."I'll miss you too."

e kissed me.

a"don't go replace me with some hot Cali girl." I joked with him, but at the same time some seriousness.

"I would never."a

another kiss"

a"good.""

m-"I love you."

a-"I love you more."

m-"impossible."

a-"oh it is very possible"

he kissed me again.

"I have to go. I love you so much." he squeezed me lifting me up a little.

"I Love you, I love you."

"I love you too." in kissed him and let my baby go. we watched him past security and off he was. me, his mom, and spencer walked back to the car. it was around 7:30 so we decided to go to ihop. we sat down and just talked. she was like my second mom. on our way home, spencer passed out in the back.

mm-"so, what's up girlie."

a"eh, nothing really. just alot."

mm-"we'll, you can walk again!! that's HUGE!"

a"I know!" i smiled.

mm-"what's wrong? you've been away from madison longer than a month."

a-"it's not that.... my parents are getting a divorce."

mm" awh I'm sorry sweetie. if you ever need anything, I'm just a phone call away."

a-"thanks!" I smiled. it was so nice to be able to talk to someone who actually cared about me, alot.

mm"how about we go shopping and out to eat later tonight?"

a"okay!"

mm-"I'll pick you up at 5. should Brianna come too?"

a"of course!"

Brianna and I gotten really close considering we were both at the alamias like, everyday. it's like girlfriends world at the alamias. we got back to my house and I showered and took a power nap. I straightened my hair and threw on shorts and a floral laced shirt with a white tank underneath. when mrs.alamia came with Brianna, they both looked beautiful. we went shopping, and than to dinner. it was fun. we had so many laughs. what terrifies me is this could be gone at any moment. like, I'm not good enough for madison. and what if one day he realizes that and leaves me?

{{{hope you liked it. vote/comment? okay love you! have a good night!}}}}