chapter 18

Madison's pov

the paramedics came, and took Alex to the hospital. we were all aloud in the ambulance. this is all my fault. I hurt her, again. I should have protected her.. but no. I'm just a little pussy who can't. we got the the hospital. I help onto the gurney as they pulled her in. I was shaking and my eyes were blood shot. Emily and vin were the same way. even though vin wasn't that close with Alex, he still cared about her alot. they made us stay in the waiting area, while they do surgery.

Alex's pov

where was I? the last thing I remember was seeing Kelsey push me into the train. I got up and looked around, nothing. than came a stranger figure. after awhile I noticed who it was, it was my deceased grandpa, James. I ran up to him and hugged him. "I miss you!" "I missed you too, come with me." we went down a long narrow rode. "where am I?" I questioned. "Alex, your in almost heaven. god is deciding if its your time to go or not." I began to tear, yeah I loved being able to see my grandpa but I wasn't ready to give up my life on earth. yeah I've thought about suicide, but no. I need madison, and Emily. and Jess and Gia and Amanda and all my other friends and family. we got to a door and we opened it. there stood my cousin, my other grandpa, my uncle, and a little boy. I knew all the others. except for the little boy. I really shouldn't call him little, he looks around my age. I hugged all of them, and when I came to the boy, he spoke. "hello Alex. I'm Aaron. I know you don't know me, well because I died. we're twins, but I didn't make it." I was shocked. "are you serious?" "yes." he smiled and hugged me. "you deserve to be alive more than me. I'm very proud if you Alex. I'm your guardian angel, so in with you, and I will always be with you." all I can do is smile and hug him. "go fight for your life, and go make us both strong. I love you." he said. "I love you too." I hugged the rest of them and exchanged I love yous. I then woke up with a jerk. I heard machines beeping, and saw Emily Vinny madison my mom and dad all at the sides of my bed. "hi." I said with a smile. they all looked shocked. the doctor than came in. "hello miss Alex. how are you feeling?" "uh, okay." "that's wonderful. I have some bad news though, your legs are paralyzed. you will need a wheel chair for the rest of your life. there is a slim chance that you will be able to walk again." I than bursted out crying. why me? I did nothing wrong. madison rubbed my back and comforted me. "I'll give you a minute. you can check out today." and the doctor left. how can he be so cheerful? I JUST LOST MY FUCKING LEGS. I than realized, no more soccer. a sport that I've been playing since I was 2. I was surrounded by it. I was now violently shaking. my parents and everyone else was out of it. after a few minutes, we checked out of the hospital. madison wheeled me to my car and helped me in. he pecked my cheek "call me when you get home. if you need anything, I'm here. I love you." "love you too." Emily said love you and vin told me to feel better. and with that, we went home. my dad had to help me into the door since we didn't have a wheelchair accessible house. my mom prepared dinner, and we all sat down, my mom removed a chair to make room for me. it was so different. it was sad. no one in my family was the same. I also couldn't get my mind off of Aaron. "ma, why didn't you tell me about Aaron?"

{{{{hii. okay. hope you like it. hello to my new readers! vote and comment please? love you. twitter- iconalex !}}}