34

3rd person.

Alex is now 17 and madison is 18.they are still together. they live in New Jersey still. Vinny and Emily are together.

Madison's pov

Alex now has her license and her own car. this is well... gonna be scary. I've driven with her before and well, she's not the best driver. I get nervous with her driving because of that dream thing I had when I had my seizure. it was mid November of my senior year. right now when she pulled up. I ran out and sat in the passenger seat. she told me she needed to talk to me. we drove in quite only the music and our breathing audible. she pulled up to a part of the beach that we sometimes go. we got out and since it was fall not many' people were there.

a"you're going off to college next year."

I already had his planned out. I didt really tell her exactly.

m"I know.."

a"what's gonna happen?"

she looked out to the ocean. Almost like she was looking for the answer out there. the wind blew her long strawberry blonde hair back.

m"well, I'm gonna go to community college for a year, then your going to nyu and I'll go to Juilliard."

she looked at me for the first time that day.

a"why.."

m"cause I wanna be with you.... I wanna be close and have the experience with you.."

she smiled.

"thank you." I went over to her and hugged her. "I love you." "I love you too." I kissed her cheek and layed there in the brisk weather for awhile.

the rest of the year went by smoothly. Vinny was actually doing the same thing I was with Emily. the summer went by perfectly. me Alex Emily and Vinny acuatlly lived down at seaside for the summer.

when September came, I went to community college.. Alex was in her senior year. I was still dancing. that's what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I loved it. that year pretty much blew by. I already got a scholarship to Juilliard. I pulled up to Alex's house. she walked out.

"I didn't get into nyu..."

this pretty much ruine everything.

"it's okay baby"

"I got a scholarship for soccer to there!!!"

"congrats babe!" I pulled her close and kissed her. that day we went our planning everything.

Alex's pov

I was college shopping with madison when Emily called me up crying. "ALEX I GOT IN IM GOING TO BE A SINGER." Emily's dream ever since I met her was to be a singer. I was so proud of you. "CONGRATS GIRLIE."

I hung up "did you hear from vin yet?" "nah, I'll call him." he proceeded to call him. vin applied for both nyu and Juilliard. "uh, Alex... he didnt get in either." my eyes widened. "where is he going?" "la..." I breathed heavily "does Em know yet?" "i dont know." after that, I went over to Emily's. we got lunch together. she fiddled with her pasta. "vin is going to California..." "I know. I'm sorry.,," "I think I'm gonna break up with him.." "why?" "I've been talking to Mikey.. and i dont know. mikes staying in jersey and it's just i dont know.. he's Mikey." to be honest? I've always like Emily and Mikey a whole lot better.. I love Vinny but I think Mikey and Emily were better. "whatever you think you should do." she gave me a reassuring smile. "I'll do it tonight.... can you like uh.. be there. like I'll do it at Starbucks!" j laughed. "still the same way.. of course I will." we got up.

I picked Emily up and got to Starbucks. I hid in the corner. Vinny came in and tried to kiss her. she sat down and they talked...

e"vin... I think we should break up."

v"me too.."

e"really?"

v"Em! we're gonna be across the country from eachother! that's practically impossible."

e"oh good. that's what I was thinking! can we still be friends?"

v"uh yeah!"

he did his little face that he would do when something gets awkward.

"come ere." he pulled he close and hugged her. they were gonna miss eachother.

"if we're ment to be, we will meet up again. I love you Emily, and always have." he kissed her cheek and left.

{{{only like two more chapters. ahh. sorry for not updating last night. follow me on twitter: alexalamia have a goodnight..}}}}