31

Alex's pov

"stop dancing? why?"

m"idk. I just... I wanna be with you! lets run away and explore the world. we can go to Europe and Australia and anywhere you want."

a"no! mad, I want to go to High school! and then maybe we can. don't stop dancing, please."

m"okay..."

we got out of the water and went home. it was about 5. I got ready and went over to my friend Jess's house with Gia,Amanda,and Emily. we all sat in a circle and just laughed I missed these girls, so much.

"schools soon."

"I know."

"first day of High school..."

see, madison was in a grade ahead of me. so he knows how it is.

"schedules come out tomorrow." I sighed. going back to school means less time with madison. plus he has dance and I have soccer.. it just upsets me.. for the next few weeks consisted of me hanging out with madison and the rest of my friends, and getting ready for high school. my sister was going off to college so we were switching rooms as well. the first week of school was horrible. I barely knew anyone, I kept getting lost and I barely saw madison. after a few weeks I warmed up to it. I even made a new friend, rob, who's in all my classes. Rob had dark brown hair with little blonde highlights and jelled up (sorta like zayn Malik's old hair he had at a time!) he had a very good sense of style and was tall&skinny. he was my little goony pal. he's also gay.

"hey rob, it's mine and Madison's year in a week, what should I do?"

"mmm, hey a year? well... lets hit up Victoria's Secret after school."

"rob, no!"

"kidding! well hmm... you should get him..."

"I got it!"

before he can ask me what it was the bell rang and I ran to the bus and got on. when I got home I went to my phone and called Mikey.

"uh hey Mikey..

"Alex?"

"yeah."

"listen. I'm so sorry for slapping you and ignoring you and everything-"

"Mikey. save if for another time."

"oh then why did you call."

"it's mine and Madison's year soon, and I was wondering if your up for like an iconic boyz reunion. like all get all the 16 boyz!"

"oh sounds cool. yeah I'll help."

"okay thanks. can you send me all the boyz numbers?"

"yeah sure."

"thanks mike"

"welcome. and uh, can you tell Emily I'm sorry..."

"yeah. bye"

"bye."

I hung up and called all the boyz, they were all in! I then called Madison.

m"hey babe!"

a"hey!"

m"what's up?"

a"nothing! you?"

m"same! can't believe we're gonna be together for a year. feels like just yesterday you ran into me."

a"hahha I know!"

m"I'm gonna take you out, okay?"

a"mad, you don't have to"

m"I want to baby. please."

a"fine."

m"good! plus I'm leaving for the nrg tour in 3 months!"

a"oh yeah! I forgot!"

m"mm yeah!"

a"okay well I have to go eat, I loveeeee youuu."

m"I Loveee you too boo!"

I hing up.

finally, the day came. our one year. I put on a beautiful dress that my sister let me borrow, and madison picked me up with tj driving... we got to a cute little cafe/restaurant thing, something perfect for the both of us. we sat down and just talked.

a"you know how much I love you, right?"

m"show me!"

I lent over the table and kissed his perfect lips.

a"thank you madison. this past year just has been amazing. thank you for helping and staying by my side. for when I was in London, in a wheelchair, parents getting a divorce, in the hospital, in rehab, just everything. your honestly the best boyfriend and I know we're only 14 but I seriously love you madison alamia and I do wanna marry you one day."

m"thank you for alway being here for me. Alex, I feel the same way about you! I do wanna marry you one day. I love you and don't wanna be with anyone else.. your my princess and make my life complete."

I smiled. he picked up a box.

"I was waiting for later, but know just seemed like a perfect time...." he pulled out a ring. "this is the promise ring I promised to give you." he placed it on my finger. "it's beautiful!" "just like you" I smiled.

the rest of the night was perfect . it came time to give madison his present. I handed him a scrap book of me and him, and a letter. he opened the letter... and his jaw dropped.

there was a invitation inside.. it read:

hello boyz! I missed you guys. yes there is a majority of us still part of the iconic boyz, but we decided that we would all get together. all 16 of us. this event was planned by me, geo, and Madison's girlfriend, Alex. hope you can all attend.

~geo.

when: December 17 2-10

where: icon dance center

"Alex! thank you!"

Madison's been telling me how much he missed his boyz.

I picked me up and swirled me around let me down and brought me to a passionate kiss. "I love you." "I love you too."

{{{sorry for th long wait! hahaa. hope you liked it. it's not gonna be much longer. maybe 10 chapters? follow me on twitter: alexalamia

fan/comment/vote?

oh, if youuu want me to check out your story just leave it in my comments. I wrote another story of Liam Payne! it's called:

your not who I thought you were, Liam Payne.

and check out my friends story's! her username is emshlay

okay goodnight beautiful people!(: }}}}}}