chapter thirtay six. final chapter...

i walked into the brisk cool air through the graveyard. i counted the 

1

2

3

number 4, there. there was written on it

Madison Alamia. 1998-2087

Beloved father, husband, grandfather, and son. 

I drew my old wrinkly hand over the engraved name. i then placed my hand on the empty space that will soon hold my name. i missed him. he has only died a year ago. i closed by eyes and drew back the memories we once shared. 

we were only 24 at the time. he took me on a date. we lived together in the city. he looked like a casual dressed. we drove for about 2 hours. we then approached the mall i spent a lot of time at when i was younger. i didn't think anything of it. he didn''t seem nervous, or that he was planning anything. he brought me to the spot which i knew by heart, where i first bumped into him. he stopped looked at me, then went down on one knee. 

"alex, i love you. ,more then anyone in this whole world. i will treat you right. i will love you. thorugh thick and thin. to hell and back. i will be here. i wanna have kids with you, and grow old with you. please alex, i love you. Will you marry me?'

i covered my mouth "of course madison! i love you.' he got up and placed the stunning ring on my finger picked me up and kissed me. i was in tears now.

then i thought of our actaul wedding. 

my bridesmaid, my sister, zipped up my dress. i took the bouqet of flowers and walked out into the chapel which was filled with all my close friends and family. i walked up the stairs with the off white dress which i designed myself. i kissed my father for the last time and walked up to my new husband. his reaction was flawless. my eyes got fogged with water, thank god i had waterproof makeup on. the priest announced us husband and wife, and we kissed. that kiss was different. it was amazing. i really did love him. he took my hand and we exited.

i kissed my fingers and placed them ontop of the grave. "I love you madison, see you soon."

when i got home i sat down on our bed. i looked at his side of the bed. i missed him. i loved him. more then anything in this world. ever since the first time i saw him dance on the abdc stage. i will foever and always. no matter what. i cant take being without him. i love him. madison alamia and i, forever. no matter what. that night, i died. people say its from old age, but others think its from a broken heart. it was actaully from both. 

at my funeral, my 2 kids, there spouses and kids, my close friends that were still alive, and emily and mikey. they did get married. they were always ment to be. no matter what. true love will always find a way to be together. people only shed a tear or two. not cause they didn't like me. they loved me and thats why. they knew i was with madison again, my love of my life. i was happy again, because i was with him. and i will forever be with my one true love, Madison Alamia.

and honestly? there is no other way i would want my life to be.  

{{{{{{{{{okay, this is it. its complete. thank you for reading. thank you so much. sorry i was a bad writer. thank you for staying this long. i love each and everyone of you. i do love madison more then anything. hopefully one day this will happen to a very lucky girl. obviously not me. thank you again, i cant believe its over. i love you guys. follow me on twitter and tell me if you liked it or not: alexalamia okay guys you are all beautiful. oh my god i cant. this is my last authors note. okay. goodbye... till my next story. love you.<3}}}}}}}}}}}}}