30

Madison's pov

i was so confused... I honestly had no idea what happened. was I in heaven, or what. I was left with Alex. "what happened?"

a"madison, I told you! you had a seizure!"

m"when?"

a"four days ago. you were suppose to come get me the next day."

m"so your not dead?"

a"what do you mean?"

m"I-I don't know. I guess when I had the seizure I had a dream. no, a nightmare."

a"what was it about?"

m"we'll. so me and your mom were on the way to pick you up, and we got there. it was so specific. like you did a handshake with mikayla and and you said bye to Connor! then we were going home and headlights came and you said I love you to me and your mom and boom you were gone! I was a mess. Emily cheated on Vinny with Mikey and slept with 4 other guys! then I committed suicide to be with you."

I couldn't read her face. it was a bit if sad, confused, and worried. there was something else too. I finally put my finger on it. guilt. she was guilty.

m"but that all doesn't matter now. I'm just happy your Alive!"

a"madison, I'm so sorry." she got up and left...

my mom and dad walked in.

"what was that about?" "I don't know." I was released from the hospital later. after out little family reunion, I was alone. I called Alex.

a"hello?"

m"hi! are you okay."

a"uh, yeah."

m"no you aren't! I can tell when your lying."

a"it's just alot to take in. ya know? like that can actually happen."

m"I know. but it didn't! I'll keep you safe Alex. I love you."

a"I love you too."

m"wanna hang out with Emily and Vinny tomorrow?"

a"sure!"

m"lets go to the beachhhh!"

a"okkkkkay! I have to go. lets go around 11? my mom can drive."

m" okay. goodnight beautiful. i love you."

a"I love you too boobie."

I then drifted off to sleep.

Alex's pov

I called Emily to see if she wanted to go to the beach. she of course accepted. she came over a little before we left. I threw on denim shorts and a pink tank top. I had my black floral bikini on. Emily came in wearing denim shorts and a blue flowy tank on. she also had a simple blue hollister bikini on. we left to pick up the boys and my mom dropped us off. we sat down and I turned over to madison. "hi." he gave me a mad look. I squeezed his cheeks. "your tired aren't you" he nodded. I turned over. my scars were slightly fading away, but were noticeable. "lets go swimming!" Emily screamed. Vinny immediately followed her to the water. madison got up and took his shirt off and revealed his beautiful abs. "lets go." he took my hand. I got up. he's seen my cuts on my wrist and thighs, but never on my stomach. he pulled me close to him. "what." "you've never seen my scars on my stomach." "so? I don't care Alex. your beautiful and I love you. don't be embarrassed." "will you help me cover them from other people?" "yes." I took off my shirt and shorts. Madison picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. there we joined Vinny and Emily. we were all splashing eachother around. both couples kinda went their own way. He held me by my waist. a"you know I love you."

m"I love you more."

a"noooo."

m"yessss"

a"sure."

m"we need to talk."

a"what is it?"

m"I think I'm gonna stop dancing... forever."

{{{{{Lalala. thank you guys for the support. I love you. I'm always here if you need to talk. love you guys! fan/comment/like merry Christmas and happy holidays!}}}