chapter 10

Alex's pov

I woke up at 5 am. we were leaving for the airport at 6:30. my friends were coming at 6 to say goodbye. I still needed to say bye to them. since me and madison didn't live in the same town, and he started school earlier, he couldn't say bye. I jumped in shower, ad got dressed. I packed all my toiletries and snuck under my bed. I took out the box were I had my insecurities written down, my diary, tissues, makeup, and my razor. I debated on brining it or not, and snuck it in my bag. I went downstairs and looked at the clock, my friends were gonna be here any minute. I opened the door and they all come walking out half asleep, oh the things they do for me. first I took bre. I hugged her. we've done so much for eachother. next was Amanda. oh how I was gonna miss that crazy brown haired skinny girl. next came Gia. she was one of the girls I was first friends with. I have her a hug. and moved onto Jess. me and Jess were always close. we were friends ever since 5th grade. I gave her a hug, and moved onto Emily. oh Emily. I whispered in her ear. have fun with Mikey. use protection baby. we both giggled. we all got into a group hug and I thanked them for everything. we all agreed on keeping in touch and skyping at least once a week. and that was it. they walked out to continue there lives. I know I'm over reacting. I won't be moving, but I spend pretty much every waking moment with those girls. they haven't really seen me bullied, but they always put a smile on my face. I ran upstairs. 15 minutes until I was leaving. I quickly grab my phone and call madison. "hey baby."

a"hey. I'm leaving soon. and I just wanted to say goodbye. and I'll miss you."

m."I'll miss you too"

a."have a good day cutie."

m."you too beautiful. call me when you land."

a."mk love. see you soon."

m."see you soon." than the phone went blank. I grabbed my charger and headphones. I knelt down to my dog ginger, kissed her and told her I loved her. I went into my sisters room and quickly hugged her. I grabbed my bags and went downstairs to my brothers room. "bye fag." he looked up punched me. "bye bitch." my parents helped me with my bags in the car. and on our way we went. It was nice spending the last few moments with my parents. we went through security and I realized, I've never rode a plan by myself before. I was suddenly nervous. my dad calmed me down and reassured me that everything was going to be okay. my plane was called and I grabbed my carry on bag. I hugged and kissed both of my parents. "call me when you land" my mom demanded. i quickly exchanged I love YOUS with both of them and boarded and flight that will change my life forever.

most of the flight I slept,ate,and listened to music. when I got off the plane I collected by bags and went to the area Liam told me he was picking me up. I got out and found. I quickly ran up to him and hugged him. it felt so right. I've always wanted to hug Liam, but know he was my cousin. everything's just... different. we quickly let go and we walked to the car before anyone noticed him.

Madison's pov

Alex. she's gone. well not really. we all are making a huge deal out of this. she called me saying she was leaving. after that, I got ready for school. it was a long day. I ran to my bus and texted Alex. she told me she landed and that she would call me as soon as possible... I'm gonna miss her so much. it's only been a day, I'll get used to it..

{{{I'm not good at writing Madison's pov. all well. well um yeah. here. hope you like it. bye!}}}}