twenty 9

Madison's pov

the next day was her funeral. we dug up the hole, said a prayer and placed her in. I walked away. I just couldn't handle this anymore. I was with Emily and we were kind of just sitting on curb. "I miss her." I creaked out. "me too." I bit my lip. I just breathed heavily. I looked at my phone. I went through our messages. the last message she sent me read:

goodnight madison. I love you so much. I know your sleeping, I just couldn't cause I'm so excited to see you!! I missed you. lets spend all day together. yay. okay. I love you. goodnight handsome. xx.

I got a call from nick Mara.

n"hey man. I know we haven't talked that much, I just wante to say I'm sorry."

m"stop. stop saying your sorry. your not sorry. I just can't stand it anymore. everyone says sorry. what's so good about that word? NOTHING." I hung up and threw my phone down. I covered my face with my hands. I felt an arm around my should. "you know. no one else knows what your going through more than me" Emily was right. I breathed heavily and went back to my house. a few weeks past and I did nothing. I slopped around my house. I was a mess. I change my clothes about once a week. I have dreams about Alex talking to me. one night Vinny called me. "madison! Emily cheated on me!"

m"with who?"

v"Mikey..."

I was shocked.

v"I-I. I walked into them making out. I think they would have went further if I didn't interrupt them."

m"what are you gonna do?"

v"i already dumped her. but madison, I love her."

m"you'll get through it."

v"thanks man." after that, I've heard Emily has been sleeping around with a few guys. I called her.

e"hello?"

m"uh hey Emily, can we talk?"

e"sure ."

m"meet me at Starbucks in 5." I walked there. she lived further so I was there alone for a few minutes.

"want anything?"

I ordered us both drinks. I couldn't even order my favorite, caramel frappachino, cause that was Alex's favorite.

e"so what's up?"

m"what happened with you and Vinny?"

e"I cheated on him."

m"why?"

e"I don't know! I can trust you right?"

m"of course."

e"I slept with Mikey. and three other guys."

m"Emily. why are you doing this? your a beautiful respectful girl, why would you do this?"

e"cause I don't feel loved anymore. Alex used to be my bestfriend. we would always have talks, and she would make me happy no matter what. and I feel like, I need someone to make me feel like that again."

m"Vinny loved you."

e"I know... I regret it mad. I really do! and I'm sorry."

m"I know you are. would Alex want you to do this to yourself?"

e"no..."

e"I'm gonna call Vinny. thank you madison." she kissed my cheek and left. I got up and walked back home. I slouched back down. I took my phone out and called alex.

"hey it's Alex. leave a message and I'll call you back"

I missed her voice.

"hey Alex. I just wanted to say I miss you. um. I hope your having fun up in heaven. I can't wait to see you. I'll be up there soon. I promise." I hung up and walked back up stairs. I went into my moms room "you know I love you And dad so much right?" "of course. why?"

I just walked out. I went into Justin's room where spencer was in there two. "thank you. both of you." they just looked at me. I locked my door And went over to my draw to get a pencil and paper. I started writing. "hello everyone. I'm sorry I'm doing this. I just need to be with Alex. I love her. I'm miserable without her. mom and dad thank you for everything you've done for me. I love you. spencer and Justin. I know we fought. but I love you too. I was so fortunate. I got to live my dream as a dancer. and I want to thank geo and all the boyz. I'll watch over everyone I promise. I just need to be with alex. please forgive me. please. I love all of you. no matter how many times I said I hated you. goodbye, forever."

I took a deep breathe. I looked at the picture of me and Alex again. I kissed it and snuck down into my kitchen. I took a bottle of pills and stuffed it in my pocket. one pill, two pill, three, four, it got up to about 20. I layed down and drifted into my death.

I drastically woke up. I was in the hospital. if course, the pills didnt work. something must have happened. I realized someone was holding my hand. I turned and it was Alex!

"Alex?" I touched her face to make sure she was really there. she swatted my hand off of her. "Madison! are you okay?" "yeah, what happened." "you had a seizure in your sleep. youve been unconscious for 3 days." I breathed heavily. thank god. I was okay. Alex was alive. I was with everyone I love. maybe my life is going back to normal....

{{{{{{okkay. okay. hope you like it.(: I wasn't planning on updating so soon! I got 1000 reads sadicysiajbr: thank you. okay I love you guys. fan/comment/like. :*}}}}}