Author's Note

PLEASE READ!

If you are suffering from Depression and suicidal or having suicidal thoughts. I strictly advice for you to skip this book and wait for the next series instead. This story contains scenes that can trigger your depression. Please, do not proceed if you know it can triggers you. Thank you. 

***********************************************************

"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."

- Deuteronomy 31:8 ESV –

December 2017 when I started writing this story. Simula nang maging aware ako sa salitang Depression, naging curious na ako kaya nagsimula akong mag-research. Lalo akong na-curious noong magkabuo ako ng plot sa isip ako tungkol sa isang taong dumadaan sa Depression and Suicidal thoughts. 

2018, when I learned I have Depression and Suicidal thoughts. Tapos ko nang isulat ito nang malaman ko 'yon. Kaya ang lahat ng mababasa n'yo ay hindi hango sa totoong pangyayari. Again, I already finished writing this story when I learned I have Depression, okay? 

But don't worry, I feel a lot better these past few months compare last year. I know I already opened up about this. So, thank you for your prayers and support and for your endless patience, waiting for me. I also hope, to those of you who know someone who suffers from Depression and suicidal thoughts. Please, intindihin n'yo sila, unawain n'yo. Make sure to listen to them and make sure to make them feel how much you love and care for them. And of course, prayers. 

And for those of you who suffers from Depression like me. Never stop praying. During times of episode. PRAY. During time of suicidal thoughts. WORSHIP. Never let go of God. Dahil sa sitwasyon natin, walang ibang makakapagpagaling sa atin kung hindi si JESUS lang at ang sarili natin. Let's help ourselves by looking at the mirror and remind ourselves, that you're loved, precious, cared for by your friends, family and our Almighty God in Heaven. 

Have a great day, everyone. God Bless you. 

~JA💜