chapter 25

Xavier's POV

" Xavier I love you. " She said closing her eyes.

" No Ana wake up . You are not going anywhere. " I said as tears threatened to fall from my eyes .

" Will you drive fast ? " I yelled at the driver and he nodded increasing the speed . Soon we reached the hospital and she was taken to the emergency ward.

It is been an hour still no one is saying anything.  " Mr Xavier ? " The doctor asked me and I nodded " okay , she is totally alright . There is so much blood loss and that is why she fainted.  Nothing to worry . She will be back to the normal ward in a few more minutes.  " The doctor said and I thanked him.

I saw her lying in the bed awake.  I went near her and sat beside her. " You are alright don't worry . " I said and she laughed .
" I know you won't let me go so easily . But why did you kill your father ? " She asked looking at me .

" Look cupcake , whoever it is , they are not going to mess with me and if they do they will be dead . And my father is not an exception. " I said kissing her forehead .

" You are mine Ana."

-------------------------------

Few weeks later.

Ana's POV

" Hey ana , you really look amazing.  " Sierra said hugging me from behind .

" Thank you Sierra . " I said looking at my white wedding dress.

Yes today is my wedding with Xavier. He decided to keep it so fast because he wants the whole world to know that I am his wife and no one can mess with me.

" Hey shall we go ? " Liam said entering the room . " Yes " I said and went with him .

He is walking me down the aisle .
It should be my father but since he is no more Liam said that he will be happy to do that. 

The grand church door opened to reveal the people inside the room and out of everyone my eyes landed on Xavier. 

There he was standing just looking like a prince charming .
His eyes landed on me and a smile spread across his face .

" Take care of my sister properly . Or else be ready to die in my hands.  " Liam said and Xavier nodded. 

" You look amazing cupcake.  " He said and I blushed . The priest
Started the ceremony and everyone took their seats. 

When our turn came we said the ows and exchanged  our rings. 
And as soon as the priest said that we can kiss , Xavier didn't even waste a minute.  He kissed me passionately and I returned it .

------------

Everyone started to enjoy the party and we both went for our first dance. 

" You officially belong to me ana . " Xavier said making me laugh .
I rested my head on his chest .

" I belong to you Xavier.  " I said making him smile. 

____________________

Hello everyone , so I guess the story is over . I will also publish the epilogue soon . So stay alert. 

Do vote and comment on this chapter .