Chapter 1

Ana's POV

I play with my fingers as I walk towards my apartment and open it . I flop down on the couch with tears in my eyes.
I have been attending many interviews since yesterday but I never got selected in any. I wanted to cry very badly just then Sierra entered the apartment and flopped down on the near by couch. I raised to see her and she understood that something is wrong with me by looking at my face .
"People reject expensive things as the can't afford it and since you are so expensive they can't afford to hire you"
She stood up from the couch saying this.
"Sierra , what would I do without you by my Side ?" Yes , she is always cares about me like my sister . "I don't know probably be dead ?" She asked making me laugh. With this we started to make dinner .

"Okay , so what are the companies for which you are going tomorrow?"
"Salvatore's at 11:00 and knight's at 1:00"
I said chewing my steak.
"I guess you will be hired in any one of them as they are two leading companies." Oh was the only thing which I could say as I was busy chewing .
After this she told about both of the companies and about the growth of it.
We talked till 9:00. "Go and get some sleep so that you can wake up early and get ready for your interview".

Disobeying her is not possible cause sometimes she changes herself into a strict sister so I stood up from the couch and went to my room.

Slowly the tiredness engulfed me and I slowly fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________

This is my first time writing a STORY so please  forgive for  my mistakes.

Vote and comment on this chapter.