Chapter 11

Ana's POV

I heard my alarm ringing and I woke up to see the time . It is 7:30 . With great difficulty I pulled away from my bed and went to do my business . It was 8:15 when I completed all my business and I went to dress up.

I wore a creme colour blouse and black pant . I did some makeup . Took my phone , purse and went downstairs.

I greeted Mrs Grey's aka Lily " Hey Ana  , Xavier left the house an hour ago and he told you to come as fast as possible to the office . " Lily said smiling at me . I nodded and took a cab to office.

As I entered the building the receptionist greeted me with a smile and I headed directly to the lift .

I waited for the lift to open at the last floor . The doors of the lift opened and BAAM .
The glitters fell on my face and as soon as I open I could see Melissa , Stacy , Kyle , few others and of course Xavier .

" Welcome back Ana " all shouted in an unison . " thank you everyone " I replied giving everyone a big and wide smile .

With this we all went back to do our own works and I went to Xavier's room cause  My desk is there so I have to get in .

I knocked the door and waited for his response. " Come in Ana " . Well he knows it is me . So I enters and moved to my desk . I could see flowers on my desk . " Welcome back Ana and be safe . Your S.A ( secret admirer ) .

I settled on my desk and started doing my piled up work. I was about to ask Xavier about the roses , maybe he might know it because it is his room when the doors opened revealing a handsome young man .

But not as handsome as Xavier.

My inner voice mocked me . Yes that is true . Wait , from where did this thought come to me . Oh , erase it he is my boss

Yeah keep saying that to yourself.

" Hey Xavier and this must be Miss Williams right ? " he said looking at me and I replied with a smile " You can call me Ana sir . " " Oh don't call me sir I am not that aged . You can call me Liam . I am your boss's friend . "  He finished it with a wink .

" Liam why are you hear ? " he said in an irritated tone " Ahh of course to visit you and to attend the meeting " Liam replied with  a smirk on his face.

" Excuse me , can I get you two something . "  I asked looking at them  "No need " Xavier replied in an angry tone  which caused me to jump back . " O-okay I will just wait outside . " and with that I sprinted out of the room.

" Are you okay Ana ? " Kyle asked out of concern and I nodded . " why is that gentleman here ? " I asked looking at her " How am I supposed to know about that ? " She said popping up an eyebrow at me . " Hey . Thursday is  Mr knight's birthday . " " Oh is he gonna celebrate it ?"  I asked her and she sighed " No he never celebrated his birthday . Because no one took any effort for it . Not even his parents ." She said feeling bad for him .

Wow , what type of a parents are they ?  An idea popped up in my mind .
" why don't we make arrangements for it and celebrate it on the terrace . Today is Monday within 2 days can't we make an arrangements? " She instantly smiled " Wow that will be a good idea . We will put a part of our salary and do it . I will make sure that everyone agrees for it . You go ahead with your plan " She so excited and I am also gonna plan for it .

Suddenly Liam exited Xavier's office and came towards us " what are you guys planning ? " he questioned and we explained the plan . He instantly agreed to it . " I will sponsor for the decorations."

" I just want you to take him somewhere when we do the preparation. " I said him and he replied " Sure and now go back he needs you . " I took my leave and entered the room .

I sat on my desk thinking about the decorations .

My day ended thinking about him .

______________________________________________________

Do vote and comment on this chapter.