Chapter 14

Ana's POV

" Will you be my girlfriend?"

I am sitting in the bar still thinking what to say . " Hey, you must be Ana right ? " I looked up to see a man wearing coat suite " Yeah . It's me . "

" Here , this is for you and this too . " he handed me a bouquet of flowers and a letter . I looked up at him suspiciously .
" No, don't think wrong about me . One of the man told me to give it to you . "

I thanked that man and opened the letter " You really look amazing my love . From your secret admirer . "
Ahhh... Now who the hell is he ?

I turned to see a lady approaching me . 

" Hi . I am Xavier's mother . You must be his PA , nice to meet you Miss Williams . " She said smiling at me . " Hello Mrs knight , please to meet you . And you can call me Ana . " I said smiling back at her .

" No need to be formal with me . You can call me Skylar or aunt what ever you like and I am not Mrs knight . We both got divorced when he was 2 years old and he was left with his father . He asked me to stay but I was so selfish . I left him with the devil . He has gone through a lot . Please take care of him . I saw how close you two were and he smiled without any hesitation . I want my son to smile like that for his entire life and only you can make him smile , so please take care of him . " with this she left still smiling at me .

I looked at him . He was speaking with some old man . He was cold like usual . His face held no emotion . I wanted to ask him so many things but not now . I don't want to interrupt him .

Slowly everyone started leaving . " Hey, you want me to drop you ? " Melissa asked me " No need I will take a cab . " I smiled at her and exited the terrace .

" Ahhmm " I fake coughed to grab his attention and he immediately turned to look at me . " Any problem Ana ? " he asked me " No, I just wanted to talk to you soo-- " he didn't let me complete my sentence " So you fake coughed to grab my attention am I right ? " he asked smiling at me and I nodded my head.

" So talk I can hear . " He sat on a chair and I sat on a table to match with his height .

" Will you tell me about your family . Only  if you are comfortable . " I looked at him and slowly the colours in his face drained .

" I always saw my mother and father fighting with each other . I was close with my mother than my father . She thought me so many things like painting , music and so on . One day the fight became a disaster , my father slapped my mother and sent her out of the house . After that they got divorced and I was living with my father . He stopped me from doing all the other things and forced me to focus on business.  After that I got my own interest in it and now here I am standing as Xavier knight . " he finished taking a deep breath .

" So you got your answer . " he asked me smiling brightly and I nodded my head.
" What about you and your family ? "
He asked me looking deep into my eyes .
Tears started falling from my eyes " No need to say if you don't want . " he said coming closer to me . And I started my story .

" I really had a very good family . Father , mother , sister and me . We didn't have much money but we were always happy . My father was working in a company and my mother was running her own bakery . I had an elder sister who really understands me and care for me . Everything was really amazing until my birthday three years ago . We were met with an accident on my birthday and I woke up only to know that all my family members were far away from me . From then on I stayed with Sierra . She was my childhood friend and she knows everything about me . She supported me in my hard times . " I stopped saying and I started crying I didn't intend to cry but I couldn't control it .

He hugged me . And held me tight in his chest . " I will always be there for you my love. I love you . " he said rubbing my back and I hugged him . He took me back to the car .

The ride was silent but a comfortable silence and I fell asleep looking outside the window .

_____________________________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter and do vote and comment on this chapter .