Chapter 16

Ana's POV

" Really cupcake?"

Shit , did he really hear it . I looked at him and his smirk answered my question that he heard it .

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

" What did you hear? " I asked him bitting my lips he stood up and pulled me towards him . I fell on his rock like chest and looked up at him.

" I heard till ' Mr possessive freak ' and am I really a freak . " he said me and I suddenly started blushing .

" So you really like me then why don't you accept me as your boyfriend . " he asked asked as he tightened the grip around me . " Because I already have a boy friend and his name is Xavier knight . " saying this I ran to the kitchen .

He followed me to the kitchen and we both started playing like babies. He trapped me between the counter and him .

He carried me out of the kitchen and put me on the couch . " Hey what are you doing ? " as he sat beside me and made me sit on his lap .

" Ana answer my question . Will you be my girlfriend? " he said in a serious tone and I nodded in agreement and he hugged me " Don't leave me alone. " he whispered in my ears " Sure Mr possessive freak . " I said hugging him back .

We sat in that position for few minutes . My stomach sent me a message to eat something . " Xavier . " I called him and he hummed in response " can we eat something ? I am hungry . " I asked him and he laughed in response .

"Hey what type of response is that ? " I slapped his arms and he continued laughing . I pulled away from him and made my way to the fridge . How dare he laugh at me ?

I opened the fridge and I got an idea . There was a bottle of sauce and I poured it in my hand . I ran back to the couch and he looked at me with a confused look on his face .

" Good luck with your face . " I applied all the sauce on his face and looked up at him . " Xavier you are really cute like this . " I said in between my laughs .

He suddenly pulled me to him and started to rub his face against mine
" Now you look more cute cupcake . "
He said rubbing the sauce on me .

Our laughter filled the mansion .

Suddenly the mansion door opened revealing Liam and Sierra . " Hey , what is happening here did we enter the wrong house . " Liam asked as he approached us .

I suddenly tried to pull away from Xavier but his grip was tight on me and I stopped trying.

" What are you doing in my house Mr Liam . " Xavier asked him propping up an eyebrow " we are here to say that we both are dating and the arrangements for the vacation is ready . " he said sitting beside us.

I jumped out of his grip and ran to Sierra
"  how dare you hide this from me . " I said applying all the sauce on her face.
" Ana I think we all need a proper bath . Oh my god , how are you staying like this with all the sauce on you . "

___________________

We discussed somethings , not about the trip . Xavier wanted it to be a secret so he didn't say me and I didn't force him to say me . It was 8:30 so we decided to go out and have the dinner .

" Ana , wear anything comfortable . " he said me before going to his room . I went to my room . I searched my closet and decided to wear a jeans and black crop top . I put my hear into a messy bun and wore my black heels .

" Ana  are you ready I am Damon hungry."
Sierra shouted from downstairs and I exited my room .

Sierra went with Liam and I have to go with Xavier.  The ride was quite.  I could only hear engine sound . " You never talk while driving do you ? " I questioned him and he nodded . Uhh the ride is boring .

Soon we reached the hotel . As I got out I could see someone staring and smirking towards me and it is none other than Mr Adrian Salvatore. 

Shit ! Something is gonna happen .

__________________________________________________________

Do vote and comment on this chapter. 
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋