Chapter 6

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE . I WAS UNABLE TO UPDATE DUE TO SOME REASONS.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Ana's POV

The ride to the ball was quick. We just exchanged our looks and Xavier gave me a reassuring smile. It helped a lot.

He opened the door and held out his hand . What a gentleman. We stood before a big door and as it opened and all the eyes were on us . The interior of this place was amazing.

His arms tightened around my waist . Butterflies fluttered on my stomach . I looked up to see his face but it was not the Xavier knight who I know . His face held no emotions and he was hard to read .

Everyone greeted us as they passed and also ladies never failed to glare at me . His hand was still tight around my waist . I could feel safe and comfortable around him.

After greeting and talking to few people I found myself a way to the bar and Xavier went for a meeting . " Just stay here and I will be back in few minutes " I just felt happy as he said this because he was protective over me and I liked it . Wait am  I falling for my boss ?

" You look gorgeous baby doll " and this voice pulled me out from all my thoughts.

Adrian's POV

All eyes fell on her and even mine she looked gorgeous but the only thing which made me angry is the man who came with her .

There comes Xavier knight with his arms wrapped around her in a protective manner . And she freaking blushed for it which made me even more angry .

Only I can make her feel like this . It's true that I cheated on her but this is not the way I expected to see her.

After sometime he left her at the bar and went for a somewhereI took long strides towards her and reached the bar where she was sitting .

" You look gorgeous baby doll " this caused her to face me.

Ana's POV

I turned to face him with no emotions . "Yes Mr Salvatore how can I help  . " I said propping up an eyebrow.

" You are already aware of what I want and now I am here to get it " Okay to be honest this sentence scared me to death .

He brought his hands near my face when I suddenly felt  a hand around my waist.  " Dare to touch her and I will ensure that it is the last thing you do. " Xavier said causing all the eyes to look up on us .

His face held no emotions and on the other hand Adrian just glared at him and walked away . I stared at him as he pulled me towards the exit.

The journey back to home was quite I didn't dare to look up or question him . His grip on steering tightened . He stopped the car in front of a shop and got out . He motioned me to just stay in the car and I didn't dare to disobey .

I was about to get out of the car when my head hit the glass in front . In seconds I was inside a car which was crushed and me slowly drifting into darkness .

_________________________________________

AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

AND DO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER.