Chapter Nineteen

"Don't even dare," Off warned Mild as she attempted to knock on Gun's bedroom. "And why are you still here? Didn't I tell you to check in somewhere?"

"Why should I waste money when I can leech on you. And it's just for a night, moron. The agent called and said that the room will be ready tomorrow," Mild plopped on the sofa while eating a piece of bread she stole from Off's fridge.

"Will you stop putting your bread in the fridge. This is cold as ice."

"I never told you to eat that," Off scoffed as he flipped through the channels desperately looking for a show that would keep his mind from thinking about the boy who didn't come out of his room ever since he arrived.

"Is he gonna be okay? I mean he hasn't even eaten dinner."

Off turned off the TV and went to the kitchen. He was gonna whip a meal up for Gun. He was worried about him not eating anything for dinner. Mild followed him to the kitchen and sat on the high chair while watching him with eagle eyes.

"It's funny how you can never cook before but look at you now. You're so whipped Mr Adultkittiporn."

Off just neglected Mild's remarks and proceeded to preparing Kao Pad.

----

Off knocked on Gun's bedroom door while holding the still hot Kao Pad on his other hand.

"Uhhm. Gun?" He asked but he didn't get any answer.

"Why don't you just get inside?" Mild scooted close to him before putting her right ear on the door. "I can't hear anything. Maybe he's sleeping."

"Move over," Off slightly pushed Mild aside and turned the door knob. It was unlocked.

Mild flipped her hair as she walked back to the living room leaving Off who was having an inner battle if he'd open the door or not. In the end, he decided to open the door slowly, peeking first before entering. The room was dim and the only source of light was the lampshade on the bedside table.

Off saw Gun in the bed. He was hugging his pillow while sleeping on a fetal position. He placed the food on the side table before approaching him silently.

"Hey there shorty. Have dinner first," Off whispered while crouching beside Gun's bed. He reached out his hand to remove the strands of hair that was covering Gun's face.

Gun shifted his position and grabbed his arm. He might have mistaken it as the pillow. Off chuckled while looking at Gun who was slightly drooling.

"I love you, love," he whispered before placing a soft kiss on Gun's forehead. He slowly removed Gun's grasp on his arm, making sure not to wake him up. He then left a short note beside the food he made hoping Gun would wake up anytime soon.

Made you some food. Please eat this and don't sleep on an empty stomach ever again.
-P'Off

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Six years ago.

|Love, something came up. I can't go today. I'm sorry.|

Off bit his lips as he hit the send button. He then proceeded to giving Mild a "fck you for ruining my date" look which was just returned with a grin from the latter. Mild succeeded in threatening Off. His heart was beating erratically earlier as he watched Mild's thumb hovering above the button that will send his photo with Gun to his father.

"Come on. I'm hungry, I need something to eat. Cook for me, please?"

"I don't cook. Call for a delivery," Off sighed as he read Gun's reply