Chapter Fourteen

Warning: Contains mature content.

***

7 years ago. The day after the confession.

Off stared at Gun who was sleeping soundly beside him, with the soft morning sunlight hitting Gun’s face thus highlighting his features even more. After their confession last night, Gun stayed at Off’s condo where they talked about random stuff and cuddle all night, well they kissed again several times but that was all they did. Gun stirred for a while before finally opening his eyes.

“Good morning, P’Off,” his voice was a little hoarse probably because he just woke up, but nonetheless it still sounded good to Off.

“Good morning, Gun,” Off replied brushing the hair that was covering Gun’s eyes.

“How was your sleep?”

Gun didn’t answer, instead he scooted closer to Off and hugged the latter tightly, burying his head on Off’s chest. “Never better.”

“Come on. Let’s have breakfast and then we’re going somewhere.”

“Where?”

“Tay and Arm want to go to the beach to celebrate the end of the school year. You know to unwind after the battle with paperwork and requirements. And besides it’s a Sunday so I suppose you don’t have work. Might as well take this opportunity to enjoy.”

“Okay. Then I’ll cook you breakfast,” Gun said and placed a wet kiss on Off’s lips before going off the bed.
-----
“So you mean to say you’re already together?!”
Tay said excitedly while looking at Off and Gun who were seated at the backseat. They were in Arm’s car on their way to Pattaya where they would spend an overnight.

“Yeah. We’ll technically,” Off scratched the back of his head while glancing at Gun.

“Congratulations my friends. I told you before right. You’ll eventually fall in love with him.”

“So, this calls for a celebration then. It’s a good thing we decided to go on a trip today,” Arm who was behind the wheel glanced at the rearview mirror to look at the lovers who were currently plastering shy smiles on their faces.
-----

Off looked at Gun who was currently playing in the waters with Tay. As soon as they arrived in Pattaya, the two did not even waste any second and just went swimming while he and Arm stayed behind to settle their room and things.

“You’re obviously whipped, Mr. Adultkittiporn,” Arm came from behind him.

Off smiled without removing his eyes from Gun. “Well, I guess so. I mean, I’ve never felt this way before. I’ve had several relationships but none of them could even measure to the amount of happiness I feel when I’m with Gun.”

“When did you realize you love him?”

“I honestly don’t know. I guess when you love someone you won’t be aware of when and how it happened. You can just feel it, right? Like you’ll just wake up one day and realize that it’s that person’s face you wanna see first when you open your eyes in the morning and the last person you wanna talk to before you sleep at night.”

“WOAH! What have you done to my friend?!”

“Fuck you.”

“Just kidding. I didn’t expect to hear those words from you considering how you jumped from one bed to another. Congratulations on being a changed man, buddy. So it only took a Gun Atthaphan huh.”