Chapter - 14

(A/n: First off I got to say thank you for 1.57k reads!!! I was left speechless when one of my friends showed me, so thank you to everyone who actually read this book of mine!! I hope you guys enjoy this book since its been a while since I last updated since I was editing some chapters and also some things did get change not really big things, your dating Taehyung now since there were more interactions but then again this book is called Regret//Yoongi for a reason)

---

(Warning I haven't reread this so sorry for any bad grammar or bad sentences)

You actually posted the picture, I was kidding about posting it Eunwoo said, peeking his head up from his phone and you looked at him confused.

Post what? You asked as Eunwoo handed his phone to you only for you to laugh when you saw the picture I dont know what you're complaining about, you gave me permission when you were on your phone mister You said as you handed his phone back, Eunwoo cursed to himself taking his phone back wishing he was paying attention.

1,902,938 likes

1,902,938 likes

_.y/n._.the._.dinosaur._ : It took a lot of convincing for @eunwo.o_c to do facemask with me!! But the duo is back and be prepared for more pics of the crackhead duo!!

Comments

_eunwoo_fanaccount_: Its so good seeing him having fun and relaxing!!!

_.dinosaur_king._: AHHH!!! The duo are back together!!!

jacksonwang852g7: No fair how come we havent done facemask together Y/n, Im truly hurt:(

rexthedinosaur: How does Y/n still look cute while wearing a facemask

View more

Posted - January 25, 2019

Thats what you get for ignoring me You said flicking him on the forehead, Eunwoo pouted at you making you smile and ruffled his hair Also our chinese food is here, put the cream on while I get the food You said as you got up from the bed, Eunwoo nodded as he plugged his phone and you left the room going to door to get the food tipping the delivery man before closing the door.

Hey I heard your collabing with Becky G, is it true? Eunwoo asked as you walked in the room with food and placing it on the bed Yea but I dont have the full details yet since we just agreed on what we're doing for the collaboration You explained and Eunwoo nodded going back to his spot on the bed taking out his food.

Well I cant wait since you guys have the best vocals Ive heard Eunwoo said making you laugh softly and punched his arm softly passing him his chopsticks.

Stop your making me blush here You said rolling your eyes at him, Eunwoo chuckled and you turned the tv on putting a scary movie on.

I mean it Y/n, you have the best vocals Ive heard except for mine Eunwoo said, making you scoff but smiled shaking your head at him and got comfortable in the bed.