Chapter - 15

[A/n - In all honesty I have been having the biggest writer blocks ever:( So I'm really really really really sorry if the chapters get really boring or just get sucky:/ I even thought of disconnecting this book but I told myself I would commit to finish if it, even though I'm not sure how I'm going to write them but I kind of have a somewhat ending for this book]

--

It's been three days since you last talked to Yoongi or most likely he was ignoring your calls, you decided to pay him a little visit if he was going to be difficult "Oh hey Y/n, are you here for Taehyung?" Jin asked when he opened the door and let you in, you greeted Jin before walking inside.

"No, I'm actually here for Yoongi. Is he here?" You asked with Jin nodding and directing you to the room Yoongi was sleeping in, you thanked him before knocking on the door and heard him say come in from the other side of the door.

"So are you going to keep ignoring my calls or are we going to talk about it?" You said when you pushed the door open with Yoongi shooting his head up "How about we go somewhere to talk? I'm sure you wouldn't want the boys to overhear mostly Taehyung, now do you?" You asked, leaning against the door folding your arms, he sighed and got up from his bed grabbing his phone from the night bed before grabbing a jacket.

"I still don't see what we need to talk about but sure Y/n" Yoongi said walking past you with you closing his door, Yoongi told the boys he'll be back and you bid them bye before kissing Taehyung on the cheek.

"So, are you going to explain why you've been ignoring my calls or did your phone fall in the toilet?" You asked stepping in the elevator with him walking in it shortly "I just didn't feel like talking to you" Yoongi said putting his hands in his pocket with you understanding, the ride down was silent with neither of you two saying anything until the elevator door opened.

"You're okay with a café right?" You asked as you guys stepped off the elevator and headed out of the elevator where William was waiting for you two "Depends if we won't be recognized by our fans since I'm sure we don't want anyone listening to our conservation" Yoongi replied as William opened the door for you two as he helped you into the van, you nodded at him since you didn't want anyone listening into the conversation.

"Don't worry, I found a new café and it's not far from here" You said putting your seatbelt on with Yoongi doing the same thing before William started the van up, William drove to the café with neither of you making conversation seeing how Yoongi really didn't want to talk to you.

"You sure you don't need me to wait?" William asked when you guys finally made it to café, you shook your head softly and assured him you'll be fine "Don't worry William, I'll make sure to call you before we think of leaving the café" You said giving him a soft smile to assure him, he nodded and drove off with you walking in the café with Yoongi already finding a table.

"Do you want anything before we start talking?" You asked with Yoongi simply saying he'll take a black coffee, you want to the counter to put your guys order before returning back to Yoongi "So let's start off why you're acting weird whenever Taehyung brings me up or talks about me? Do you want to explain about that?" You asked looking at him but he was just looking down at his lap as he lets out a soft sigh.

"I thought I could over my feelings about you when you and Taehyung started dating but whenever he talked about you or brought you up in some way I got jealous about it, I know I said I was alright with you two dating and I'm happy for you two but I can't stop myself from getting jealous. I know I shouldn't be treating Taehyung like and he really doesn't deserve that, so yea I was jealous about you two" Yoongi confessed lifting his head meeting your eyes, you should have known Yoongi would still have feelings for you but he still shouldn't be like that Taehyung when the two been friends for a long time, you should have know the outcome when you decided to date Taehyung.