Chapter - 7

Updated - September 4, 2019
Edited - August 20, 2020

Weeks later

Right now you guys were shooting the mv for Boy with Luv but you were at the lunch room with Mark talking and well kinda yelling, you mind ask why..? Well let’s go back to a little earlier..

"Wait what…" You asked if you were hearing Mark right "I want to break up Y/n I can't do this…" Mark said with you looking at him in the urge of crying hoping this wasn’t true.

"W-what can't you do anymore Mark..." You asked trying not to let your voice crack while clenching your hand to hold back your tears "You adopting Saki, I'm not ready to start a family" Mark said breaking your heart even more at what he said shaking your head at him.

"Or you're just not ready to start a family with me...Mark…" You said finally letting the tears out with Mark opening his mouth to say something but closed it "That's what I thought..." You said looking away not wanting to see face anymore the guy you thought that loved you and the guy you thought of having a future with.

"Y/n I'm sorry…" Mark said trying to reach for you hand but you moved away from his touch
"D-dont touch me Mark" You said, turning to look at him just shaking your head at him as tears kept coming out.

"Y/n don't be like this" Mark said walking closer to you but you backed up from him "Me?... Mark you're breaking up with me because you don't want to start a family yet, Mark I never planned to make you Saki Dad till you were ready…" You said seeing him open his mouth but close it right away almost like a fish seeing him open and close his mouth.

"I-i…" Mark stuttered with you shaking your head at him "Just leave Mark" You said not wanting to talk with him anymore and turned your body away whipping your tears away.

Third p.o.v

"Alright boys you're good, Y/n please be by stand" The director called out but one of the staff went up to him and started explaining what's happening "Is something wrong?" Emily asked with William by her side while holding Saki as she was on her tablet.

"Yes miss Emily it's just Mark and Y/n been in the lunch room for a while and no one wants to interrupt them" The staff explained with Emily nodding telling William to go somewhere with Saki while she went to deal with this "Don't worry I'll get her for you" Emily said and she started walking to the lunch room but there was staff they're already just standing there.

"Why are you guys ju-" Emily got interrupted by a loud voice...wait Y/n? "Dang it Mark I said just leave!!!!" Y/n yelled from the other side with the staff whispering as they heard what’s happening "Should we stop it or break it up?" One of the staff asked with Emily shaking her head right away knowing Y/n wouldn’t want anyone breaking this up unless things got physical.

"No not yet unless you hear things breaking than yes" Emily said with everyone listening to the pair's conversation not noticing seven boys walking over "What's happening?" Namjoon asked one of the staff with them explaining the situation,

"Well it looks like Mark and Y/n are arguing" The staff said with the boys listening but were also worried for Y/n "Mark leave me alone!!! Where done just l-leave please…" Y/n said with the door opening right afterwards with a surprised Mark walking out.

"E-excuse me..." Mark said trying to walk out of the crowd that formed but also trying not to look at anyone "Y/n?" Emily called out as she made it through the crowd walking in the room and closing the door behind her as she saw Y/n having her back pressed against the couch.

Your p.o.v

"Y/n…?" Emily said again crouching down next to you as you tried wiping your tears away "Y-yea..." You said slowly lifting your head to look at Emily who gave you a soft smile but her heart chartered seeing you cry.