Chapter - 5

Updated - July 15, 2019
Edited - August 11, 2020

Time skip (Sunday Baby Shower)

"Y/n are you sure you have everything?" Emily asked you for the fifth time making you go over and place your hands over her shoulders "Emily yes I do, breathe for a moment, I have the present and the address so don’t worry too much" You said giving her shoulders a let squeeze before going over to finish wrapping the present up.

"Sorry Y/n, it's just I'm in stress that's all" Emily said with you turning around to give her a soft smile "Y/n, Mark is waiting for you outside" William said as you grabbed the gift heading over to hug Emily as William walked you down to the lobby, you hugged William bye before going over to Marks car.

"Wow look at my princess looking beautiful like always" Mark said as you got closer wrapping an arm around your waist pecking your lips "I can say the same thing about you Mark~" You said pecking his lips back as a smile grew on your face.

You got out off his hold to put the gift in the trunk before you guys got in the car and drove off to the address your dad sent you last night, now you wish you asked how their house looked before you guys drove off "Y/n do you think your dad woul...

You got out off his hold to put the gift in the trunk before you guys got in the car and drove off to the address your dad sent you last night, now you wish you asked how their house looked before you guys drove off "Y/n do you think your dad would like me…" Mark said as you guys made it to the place hoping you did get the right how, he parked his car in a free spot he found.

"Mark, baby my dad is going to like you so don't be nervous, I mean he has to you are my dork of boyfriend to begin with" You said reaching over to hold his hand while giving it a small squeeze
"Well aren’t I lucky to have you as my girlfriend Y/n" Mark said bringing your guys hands up his mouth to place a kiss on the back of your hands with you giving him a smile.

"And I always ask myself how I landed myself a wonderful but dorky boyfriend like you" You said reaching to place a kiss on Mark’s lips before getting out og the car, you went to the trunk taking the gift out.

"Okay the nervousness is coming back…” Mark said as intertwined your hands together as you guys walked to the door that led to the backyard.

"Mark don't be nervous, ust breathe love..." You said squeezing his hand softly as you guys enter the backyard "Mom! Dad! Y/n is here with her boyfriend!!" Sally yelled as she saw you guys walk in catching a few of the guests attention.

"Hi dad” You said going over to hug your dad as him and Ally came over to you two "Y/n I'm glad to see you here" Ally said, hugging you back once you pulled from your dad who was now staring at your poor boyfriend.

"The baby shower is so cute mom" You said noticing her face light up when you called her ‘mom’ "Thank you honey but who is this young gentleman?" Emma said motioning at Mark who was giving you dad a soft smile while he just stared at the boy giving him a questionable look.

"Well mom and dad, this is my boyfriend Mark" You said going over to Marks side after Sally took the gift from you to place it with the rest of the gifts “It’s nice to meet you two” Mark said with Ally bringing him into a hug while your dad was well being a dad and staring the poor boy down.