Chapter - 10

Updated - December 19, 2019
Edited - August 26, 2020

"Yay!!" You said poking Jimin's side since you were already at the fair "Mmm five more minutes Jin" Jimin said in a sleepy voice making you sigh looking at the members for help but non looked back at you.

"Jiminie" You said softly with him waking up right away looking at you "Y-yes?" Jimin asked confused why you were here, you laughed softly while Jungkook tried to hold in his laughter.

"Where here at the fair Jiminie" You said and Jimin looked out the window to see you were right "Alright kiddos where here" Jin said and everyone got out of the van with you following behind Jimin closing the door behind you.

"Jin how did you get the fair to ourselves?" Namjoon asked and Jin just smiled at him not wanting to say anything "Let's just go have fun!!!!" Jungkook said excitedly but next thing you guys knew Taehyung and Jungkook went running off.

"Alright there off, does everyone want to go together or in pairs?" Jin asked with everyone agreeing to go in pairs "Oooo I want Hobie!!!" You called out grabbing J-hope's arm that he didn't mind going with you.

"Aw man I wanted to be paired with Y/n" Jimin said, pouting at you that you found cute "Well sucks for you Jimin~" J-hope said as Jimin stuck his tongue back at him but he went with Yoongi since Namjoon and Jin paired up together.

"Alright then I'll go with Namjoon" Jin said and wrapped his arm around Namjoon shoulder "Well that's leave us Yoongi" Jimin said with Yoongi nodding kinda bummed out he didn't get you as a partner.

"Alright we'll meet up here at midnight and tell those two kids to meet up at midnight if you see them okay?" Jin said with everyone going their separate ways with you mostly dragging J-hope to different rides or games that he couldn't say no to your face expressions.

---

"Wow..." You said in a surprise voice as you looked around the fair with J-hope looking at you with a smile "Y/n? Have you not been at a fair or seen one?" J-hope asked with a smile still on his, you turned to him smiling softly at him.

"Well yes I have seen fairs in Japan but I used to come to fairs with my mom when I was younger until I left Japan and my mom being gone so I stopped going to fairs, they just brought memories" You said looking straight ahead with your hands behind your back and J-hope smiled dropped feeling bad for saying it or mentioning it.

"Oooo cotton candy!!!" You said happily grabbing J-hope hand walking over to the stand "We'll take one" J-hope told the cashier as you pointed at the colorful one but you were going to pay for it until J-hope handed the card before you.

You guys got on a few rides or J-hope watched on the side when you got on the fast and high ones "Oh my god did you see how fast that went Hobie!!!" You said as you jumped up and down all hyper as he nodded questioning how did you have this much energy.

"Yea I got dizzy just from watching" J-hope said handing you the teddy bear he won from a game when he saw you eyeing the bear "Oooo let's get on that Hobie!!!" You said pointing at a small roller coaster plus Jin and Namjoon that were also getting on.

"Alright it doesn't look scary or fast" J-hope said as you guys walked over to the ride "Oh hey you two" Jin said as he saw you two holding hands but didn't comment about it.

"Hey guys!!" You said with a smile and Jin smiled plus Namjoon smiling back "Are you having fun Y/n?" Namjoon asked as you nodded happily, giving him a huge smile.

"Yuppp Hobie has been making this whole day fun and he even won me a bear" You said and they saw the bear you were showing them "Sorry but I have to say it Y/n did you have anything sugary?" Jin asked with you thinking for a moment before answering.