Chapter - 8

Updated - October 9, 2019
Edited -  August 23, 2020

"Thank you for the ride, Jin" You said waving him bye as he drove off "Sweetie?" James called out with you turning around to him and walked over to him with watery eyes "D-dad…" James pulled you into a hug rubbing your back as you let your tears out.

"It's okay honey just let it out" James said walking in the house and letting you sit down on the couch with him sitting next to him "Mark broke up with me dad…" You said wiping your tears away as you lifted your head up.

"How come?" James asked rubbing your back as you tried to stop crying "He said he didn't want to start a family yet that's why" You said with James opening his mouth to say something but Ally caught him off before he could even say a word.

"Why that little fucker" Ally said walking in the living room with a tray filled with three cups and some cookies "Ally" James said trying to hold back a smile but Ally shook her head setting the tray on the coffee table.

"What I'm being honest honey, how can you just break up with someone over that, now that’s no man" Ally said sitting down on your side while you let a soft laugh bringing a smile on Ally's face.

"That's better" Ally said handing you a cup with which you fully accepted "Thank you, Mom" You said taking a sip of the tea but you looked at them before speaking.

"I think I might like someone else…." You said looking down at your tean "Is it one of those seven boys?" Ally asked with you and James looked at her questionable.

"What Sally told me about how a lot of fans have been seeing you guys together" Ally said with you nodding but sighing softly "Well I think I might like Yoongi or Taehyung…" You said looking at your mom since your dad really didn’t know anything about the boys.

"Well I think you should take it easy first honey you just got out of a break up and then after you know your good then start thinking how you feel about those two" Ally said rubbing your back softly with you nodding and giving her a soft smile.

"Thank you, Mom" You said placing your cup down before bringing her into a hug "That's what Moms are for" Ally said hugging you back with you both pulling away a few seconds later and from there you just talked to your parents until you finally fell asleep.

Next morning

"Y/n" Someone said while pushing your shoulder softly "Mm... Emily five more minutes..." You said turning your body the other way "Y/nnnn" They said in a louder voice and pushed your  shoulder a little tougher waking you up.

"Oh hey Abby" You said turning around to look at the person who woke you up but you knew you couldn’t lash out on the poor little girl, it finally hit you looking around remembering you fell asleep on their couch.

"Breakfast ready" Abby said, taking your hand making you get up and you let her drag you into the dinning room "You're finally up" James said as you went over to kiss his cheek and Ally’s while saying morning to them and told the other two kids morning before taking a seat.

"What time is it?" You asked only for James to point at the clock with you glaring at him before looking at the clock "What...it's already 4:30 pm, how long was I out?" You asked only getting shrugs from your parents since they only woke up a few minutes ago.

"Were not sure we just woke up a few minutes ago honey" Ally said, setting James plate in front of him before getting the other plates, you guys just talked with each other and you  got to know more about your siblings "Shot…" You said putting your dishes in the sink before grabbing your phone seeing the texts you were getting.