Chapter Twenty-Five: All The Time In The World

I sat on the plush bed of the king's several roomed chamber in the sheer body dress that he made me wear. I was still on edge, waiting for Ethan to change his methods and slap cuffs on me. For him to beat me. To torture me. To break me. Interestingly enough, he hasn't. He's fed me, clothed, and nurtured me. Like he cares about me or something.

" Aw," He said coming in to check on me again. " how are you feeling?"

" The same way I told you before: I'm fine."

" You need anything?"

" No."

" You sure?"

" I want to go home." I snapped. He smiled.

" I'm sorry, I can't let you."

" Why not?"

" Because I have to get Markus and then this will be complete. He'll come eventually, I've dropped enough hints for him to find you."

" Just let me go home."

" I just can't wait!" He smiled excitedly.

" For what?"

" The baby."

" You're sick." I said. " I'm not having a baby for you just to take it and give it to the things that wants it."

" It's for father." He said smilingly. " We don't father to be upset?"

" Why does he want my baby?"

" That child will be the most powerfully thing in this world. Werewolf, vampire, and human. I blood sucking, vicious monster, that can blend in with human society."

" So what does your father want him?"

" He'll take his blood," His smile grew. " and he take the power."

" Never."

" Yes. He will."

" Then I won't have sex with Markus."

" You don't need to, we can either charm Markus into raping you or if that doesn't work, we'll get his sperm and do that thing the humans have created to make children. Easy."

" Why does it have to be my child? There must be at least on vampire/werewolf couple out there."

" Father likes to us his children if he can."

" His children?"

" Who do you think bit Jasmine when she was pregnant?"

" They killed the thing who did that."

" They think they killed the thing. We charmed them. They have no recollection of the event. Father liked Jasmine, he thought she would have a handsome son. My brother will appreciate this in the end."

" Why's that?"

" Because he obeying father's orders."

I got up. " Let me go right now-" My knee buckled, my vision blurred and I started to shake.

" What's going on?"

" I don't know," I said my back arched painfully and I laid on my side waiting for the pain to subside. It didn't. " Ow!"

Ethan ran out the room and came back with several other vampires. They managed to get me on the bed and hold down my limps from my shaking fit.

" Did you take something?" He asked.

" No," I cried. " it's him. Something's wrong with him!"

" Him who?"

" Markus," I cried sitting up hugging myself. " I need to get to Markus please. He's hurting."

" He'll find us-"

I pounced on Ethan and tackled him to the ground, straddling his chest. " No! I need to see him now! He's dying! He needs me!"

" Do you think I'm stupid? I'm not going to let you free so you can go get your wolves and kill me."

" The only way your father is going to get that power is if Markus and I have a child. If he's dead then that won't happen."

" Then that's the risk I will take. Now," He flung me onto the bed and added. " you be a good little doggy and listen to your master."

" You're not my master."

" But I am. You better get used to it because when your job is complete, you'll be my slave."

" You sick pervert."

" Hey, I have exotic taste in woman, and it just seems like everyone that had a taste of you can't seem to get enough."

" I would never give myself to you."

" You don't have to, I'll take it."

" Like I would ever let you."

" I lived for centuries, have incredible strength and speed, I have all the time in the world to break you."

I growled at him and stood up on the other side of the bed. " Why do you vampires have to be like this? Sick, perverted assholes. Can't seem to be happy with your kind."

" You get bored after a millennium with the same old, cold, dead women." He smiled coming over to me. " and I like a little...variety."

" Why not any other she-wolf?"

He laughed, " Ah! They would rip my head off! You on the other hand, can't even shift."

" I can kill you still,"

" Yeah I saw the aftermath of your wrath," He smiled. " impressive."

" You're unbelievable," I added.

" Yeah I think I am."

" I need to see Markus,"

" He'll be here soon enough," He turned to left but looked over his shoulder and added, " I've got all the time in the world."