Chapter Seventeen: The Great Escape...Well Sort Of.

Do you know how it feels to be beaten, carved, and bitten for who knows how long? I do and it's not the best feeling in the world and I'm being appropriate with my choice of words. Erik has decided that he would torture me in front of Markus, and they bleed him enough to keep his stable enough to watch, but weak enough to not break through the chains. Needless to say, Markus has been very, very pissed about the whole thing and several times have told Erik that he'll cooperate, but he would do it only if I would be able to take me with him.

I laughed in his face and spit blood at him.

They realized that they would just kill me, then they'll kill Markus. They figure they'll take out the leader of a large, powerful species and eventually they'll die out. Even if they kill us, Damon and Rowan would take over and they pack will continue, but Erik being a fucking idiot, didn't realize that. They hung me upside down, and let the open wounds from the previous bites drain of blood. I felt the blood rush to my head and that was about it. After a while, my vision started to go in and out, and Markus kept talking, saying that we'll get out of this. Bullshit. We are going to die, and I wish Erik would hurry up all ready because all hope is lost for me. About Wednesday I stopped feeling. I didn't love Markus, I didn't hate Erik, I didn't miss my mom, I didn't like my friends, I didn't mourn for my father; I felt numb. I remembered looking at Markus and smiling before closing my eyes into the depths of the darkness.

I woke up to someone kicking me in the stomach. Lurched into fetal position, clutching my sides and holding down the bile and food that quickly found its way in my throat. It's was Ron, I knew it was, I could just tell. Every since the day he bit me, it wasn't a secret he's taking a liking to me, and that's why he keeps coming back. I tried to crawl away, but he snatched me back, hitting my head against the wall, sending blood spattering against the wall and down my neck. Erik has deemed Ron as my personal torturer and he likes it...a lot. I mean he's completely changed the way of the game. I thought I could at least convince Erik or manipulate Wendy, but Ron, Ron has taken all power away from me. Making me change back into the whorish Alpha Union clothes because he said that it was 'appropriate' for a whore like me and it suited his needs.

I felt him standing me up, pacing around me like he usually did before he did something to me. Like I imagine, Ron kicked the back of my knees, sending me on all fours which he climb on top of me. Holding my face in his hand, he laughed in my ear before nipping it.

"I think raping you is most efficient in the task," He said running his free hand up my leg. "But Erik has a point: who knows what filth you could contain."

"Then why are you touching me?" I spat out.

"Because," He chuckled, licking my pulse. "He knows I am."

"Who?"

"Your dear old Markus," He bit down, erupting a scream from my already raw throat. It was a show, this whole time, they were making it harder and harder for Markus to choose. Me for them.

"He...won't..." I got out between clenched teeth. A hand snatched my hair back ripping it from it's roots, sending another scream.

"He will." He said pulling up and smearing my blood across my dirty cheek. "It's only a matter of time."

I shook my head and felt a powerful slap against my back and I crawled out from underneath him, his teeth still in my skin, so when I did pull away it dragged all the way down from where my shoulder meets my neck to mid-back. I bypassed the pain and continued forward and away from him.

"You know I have to punish you now," He said removing is belt and closing it around on hand.

I whimpered, moving backwards now. His first stick hit my ankle, creating a big, red welt and making my foot recoiled back into my body. Second one was across my stomach, matching the others from yesterday and the day before. Third hit my face, spewing blood from my lip and I screamed. He laughed and hit me over and over and over again. He was relentless and his hit only became harder and harder, trying to release his frustration out on me. When he finished, my breast and groin were the only areas unaffected from the leather strikes.