Chapter Twenty-Two: Maybe For The Best

Sitting in a local coffee shop, dressed in white skinny jeans, tan knee high boots, a long sleeve white shirt and a tan cardigan; I waited for my appointment with my unwanted 'date' and using 'date' in a very sarcastic derogatory way. I ordered a mandatory meeting with Carla in order to figure out Markus. Yes, I understanding him on some levels, but she knows him on an higher, intimate level and I choose to figure out how that came to be and why.

She show up 5 minutes early and I was not fazed by her earliness nor her eagerness to please. She's please the wrong Alpha-Female's mate and know Hell will rain down. She sat across from me at the table, I lounging in the comfy beige couch, legs tuck in, and drinking some tea. She smiled, but when she saw I was serious and didn't smile, she looked down embarrassed. I wanted to hate this woman, for doing things with Markus that was forbidden in the eyes of society, why would she do it in the first place. She risked her socially, physical and emotionally on a man who could care less about her.

" To start off," I said setting down my drink. " what you've done is unforgivable and you deserve a rightfully punishment, but, knowing some of the circumstances I understand most...but I do not condone any of that. You took something that was mine. He was mine. You've ruin any chance of having a proper relationship with anyone because they will see that you slept with the Alpha. Your mate will never forgive you. You must have thought it was an honourable to serve you Alpha, but you just buried yourself deep into your own grave. I don't care about your feelings or your health, since you didn't give a damn about mine when you were sleeping with my mate. Don't expect any special treatments because you help the Alpha 'get off' but if you tell me things I want to know, I will not hunt you done and kill you."

She didn't respond and looked away from me.

" Good. Now that we have that cleared up, tell me about Markus. Things that I don't know."

" He didn't tell me things."

" Carla," I smiled. " Come on, tell me."

" Ella-"

" Alpha Female to you," I snapped.

" Alpha Female. In all honesty, I was nothing to Markus but a living, breathing fuck toy. Don't you see why I look so much like you? When we're together, he's rude and curt with me all the time, in bed, it's not like I'm even there. I could hear him whispering your name over and over again and it hurts me inside that he couldn't give me the slightest respect for what I was doing for him! I literally bend over backwards for him. All he talks about is you when we're alone. He's accidentally called me Ella so many times I forgot and way he gets angry when he realizes I'm not. He love/hates me at the same time, because he thinks I'm you, but he knows I'm not."

" You aren't ever going to be me. So why did you accept that assignment."

" My parents set it up with his. All I remember was I was in my room and the next I'm being shuffled off to seeing his parents and they're telling me if I want to please me Alpha."

" And?"

" I said of course, but I didn't know what I was going into. I consented without knowing what I was consenting to. I'm pushed into a room, stripped naked, and given to the Alpha. At first he didn't want me, but after some force and persuasion, I managed to make him want me. After that, he's been fucking and feeding from me ever since. He's so aloof towards me and so rough to the point it made me second guess my decision. He broke so many bones in my pelvis I might not be able to have kids, I shouldn't even be walking. He's almost drained me dry every time we had sex. Further and further into this agreement, he became more and more hateful. Never wanting to look at me unless we were making out and soon he would claim me from behind because he didn't want to see my face. Alpha Female I know you hate me and I understand, but I was more humiliated than you. More hurt knowing that the man I wanted most, doesn't want me. He used me."