18-Break up?

After we reached home, the boys helped me out of their van. Liam unlocked the door and everyone scampered inside. Niall kept the prize on the side table and closed the door. 

Liam lead me to the couch and sat besides me while the boys sat in front of us.
"Evie.." Liam started,"What happened?"

"I didn't do anything." I replied, looking at him,"Nothing's going between us."

"Between whom?" Zayn asked.

"He thinks that I'm cheating on him with Nick." I explained, holding back my tears,"But I didn't do anything."

"Why does he thinks that?" Liam asked, his hands still around my shoulder.

"Someone lied to him." I answered, not wanting to tell him about Riley.

"Just because of that, he slapped you?" Harry frowned.

"Yeah." I nodded,"He lost his temper. But I swear I'm not cheating on him."

"We trust you, Evelyn." Niall smiled lightly.

"Yes." Liam nodded,"And he needs to trust you too."

"You two should talk and work this out." Harry advised.

"And if he does something stupid, Liam is there to beat his ass." Louis joked to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah." I laughed lightly,"I will."

"Has he ever done that before?" Zayn asked.

"N-No." I gulped,"Never."

"He surely was very pissed." Louis commented.

"I really liked that guy though." Liam spoke up,"But after what he did, you're not going to meet or talk to him until he apologises."

"How the hell am I going to explain the truth to him?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah but when you guys talk, he needs to apologise." Liam declared. 

"What if he doesn't believes me?" I asked softly. "Oh he will." Liam consoled.
"Please don't tell Mom and Dad?" I pleaded, looking at Liam. 

"What why?" Liam frowned,"They need to know about this." 

"No, Liam, please." I protested,"They don't know about Anthony. I've just introduced them as a friend." 

"But they are our parents Evie." Liam fought back. 

"I know but I don't want them to be worried." I spoke honestly. 

"Fine." Liam huffed. 

"I'll go and change." I said, feeling awkward and getting up and walking towards the stairs. Despite trying not to fall, I tripped over my dress and fell with a loud thud,"Oww!!"

"Evelyn?" I heard Zayn and the rest of the boys behind him. 

"Get up.." Zayn and Liam helped me up, holding my dress a little up.

"Thanks." I muttered, walking upstairs but stopped when I couldn't move forward. I turned around to find Zayn still holding on my dress and thinking something while Liam had already left it.

"Zayn?" I called, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Leave her dress, man!" Louis spoke up for me.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Zayn blushed, leaving my dress and letting it fall on the ground. Smiling to myself, I opened the door of my room and quickly changed into something comfortable. I checked my phone, hoping for a message from Arianna but it wasn't there. Why didn't she message me when she didn't saw me taking up my prize? What's wrong with her?

I checked the calls section and to find two missed calls from Anthony. Sighing, I called his number because I wanted to clear everything.