27-Zayn asking for a date

"Oh you're back!" Doniya smiled when she saw us walking in the living room.

"Yep." Zayn nodded, putting the shopping bag in the kitchen. Everyone was awake and they were all watching television.

Sighing, I plopped on the couch, besides Harry as he turned to look at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, turning everybody's attention towards me.

I looked at Zayn who was walking inside the living room but said nothing about what happened today so I too decided to stay quiet.

"Yeah, Why?" I chuckled nervously.

"You look stressed." Niall answered for Harry.

"Nah, I'm fine." I reassured them.

"Few minutes before, Zayn Malik" I heard and quickly whipped my head towards the television,"the One Direction member was spotted in London at a Grocery shop with a young lady, Evelyn Payne. Yes, the youngest sister of his band mate Liam Payne. Sources report that Zayn Malik lost his temper and yelled at one of the reporters present there. It is suspected that the reporter tried to stop Evelyn Payne forcefully and that's when Zayn Malik lost it."
I gulped and looked at everyone to find them staring at the television, wide-eyed while Zayn was as shocked as me.

"Sources also suspect that the pair might be together as we've never seen this protective and possessive side of Zayn Malik" The reporter said further,"Though shouting at a reporter might bring some problems for the young star. That's all for now. Stay tuned." 

"What the hell?" Liam frowned, turning to me,"Is that all true?" 

"Zayn?" Louis asked as I bit my lip and fiddled with my fingers.

"No." Zayn denied,"Everything you heard wasn't true." Doniya walked up to Zayn and comforted him by rubbing his arms. 

"Zayn, you very well know you can get in trouble." Liam scowled, moving his hands in the air.
"It can bring a bad name to our band." Harry reasoned.

"Guys, stop blaming Zayn." I spoke up, hating the fact that they were all blaming him when it wasn't his fault,"It wasn't his fault."

"What do you mean?" Liam asked.

"The reporter did try to stop me so that I answer his questions. He grabbed my hands so forcefully that I felt like it would come out." I answered honestly,"And Zayn just tried to help me."

Liam's frown fell and he looked down guiltily.
"Are you okay?" He questioned, engulfing me in a hug.

"Yes." I nodded,"Now stop blaming him."

"I'm sorry." Liam apologised, walking up to Zayn and hugged him.
"Yeah mate, I'm sorry too." Louis said.
"I'm sorry." Harry apologised.

"It's fine guys." Zayn replied, chuckling a little.

"But what about the together thing?" Danielle asked raising her eyebrows. I looked at Zayn to find him already looking at me. "Of course No." I answered, laughing nervously.
"Yeah, that's not true." Zayn added.

°

"The dinner was awesome." Harry grinned, sitting on the chair in the balcony. I smiled at him and inhaled the sweet, fresh air before taking a seat on the couch. We just had dinner and Liam advised us to spend some time in the balcony before we get back home.

"Look at the stars!" Niall exclaimed sitting besides me on the couch while Zayn sat on the either side.

"It looks so beautiful." Doniya smiled and I nodded, looking up.