25- Doniya Malik

One month passed by pretty quick and before I could know it was second week of February. These days were absolutely crazy for me. I was so engrossed with my university work that I didn't even get the time and chance to meet Liam or the boys except for Harry's and Zayn's birthday.

Everything was else was going pretty well. I had enough money for Anthony and that was all because someone decided to buy some of my designs and ideas.
Liam has been complaining and whining like a child to spend some time with him. But that idiot was himself busy with his tours and concerts. The thing he didn't know was how much I missed him and the boys. That is why the boys had decided to go out tonight. I had completed all my work just to spend sometime with them and it was a Saturday next day which meant, a weekend! 

"We're waiting down for you." Liam informed me over the phone while I was putting on my heels.

"I'll be there in a minute." I replied, locking the main door.

"Okay." Liam replied, hanging up the phone. I quickly sprinted downstairs and found a black car parked by the entrance.

"Here." Liam waved from the car.

"Hey." I smiled, getting in the backseat besides Niall. Liam was sitting in the front besides James who had earlier received me from the Airport.

"Where are Louis and Zayn?" I asked when I didn't find them in the car.

"Oh Zayn's sister Doniya came to London today." Niall replied,"We couldn't fit in the car so they took another car and have already reached the club."

"Oh fine." I smiled as James started the car.

"Where should I keep my phone?" I asked. 

"Just leave it in the car." Harry advised. 

Soon we reached the club which was blasting with music. Showing our IDs, we entered the club while my eyes searched for Zayn and Louis.

"Liam!" I heard someone and looked towards the source of voice. I spotted Zayn and Louis, standing by the serving table. I smiled and followed the boys when I spotted a beautiful, young lady standing besides Zayn who I assumed to be Doniya. She had beautiful eyes and was beaming with joy.

"Hey Evelyn." Louis said, engulfing me in a hug. "Hey." I smiled, hugging him back.

"I'm hurt." Zayn joked and I chuckled before giving him a hug. That was the moment I realised how much I missed him over these weeks. The boys one by one hugged Doniya. 

"Won't you introduce me to the lovely lady here?" Doniya smiled at Zayn. 

"Oh yeah." Zayn chuckled,"This is Evelyn, Liam's sister." 

"And this is Doniya, Zayn's sister." Doniya introduced herself, embracing me in a hug. 

"You look lovely." I smiled while hugging her. 

"same goes to you." She grinned as we pulled away from the hug. 

"If we are done with the introductions then maybe we can enjoy the night?" Louis said, sarcastically and all of us nodded. 

"Let's go!" Harry yelled over the music. 

°
It has been one hour since we had been in the club and I was enjoying each and every second. All of us were dancing except Zayn and Doniya who were watching us from distance.
I giggled when I saw Louis doing the 'Stop the traffic and let them through' dance step. "This is so much fun." Liam screamed and I laughed. 

Someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around to find Zayn flashing a smile at me.
"Will you like to dance with me?" He asked, chuckling nervously.