4- Meeting the boys

I rang the doorbell while Liam parked the car. I looked around to find some people looking suspiciously at Liam. I'm glad that the paparazzi didn't get to know about Liam coming home otherwise it would have been a mess.

I heard some shuffling of footsteps before the door opened and there stood Niall,with a bag of chips in his hand.

"Hey." I greeted,"Nice to meet ya."

"Hi." He smiled and made way to let me in.
Liam walked behind me, to the living room where three boys were seated on the couch. Louis, Harry and Zayn.

"So boys.." Liam started,"Meet my youngest sister, Evelyn."

"Hey there lady." Louis greeted, walking up to me and bowing in a royal way.
"Hi." I chuckled as Harry made his way towards me," Hey I'm Harry."

"Hi." I squeaked, not believing that finally i was meeting them.

Zayn just waved at me, muttering a hii and i gave him a polite smile.
"I can't believe I'm finally meeting them." I squealed softly, turning to Liam and hid my face to avoid embarrassment but the lads heard me and burst in laughter.

"I'll go and change." I muttered, keeping my head down and ran up the stairs.

I slammed the door shut and giggled like a maniac. I put on some comfy clothes before descending down the stairs to find Niall in the kitchen, Louis and Harry laughing with each other while Liam and Zayn were watching something on TV.

"Is that what you guys do when you get home?" I asked, turning their attention towards me.

"What do you wanna do?" Liam asked.

"What about Truth or dare?" I smirked while Liam's face turned pale.
"Hell no." Liam stated.

"Aww Liam, please!" I cried, walking up to him.

"What's the problem, mate?" Zayn chuckled," It's just a game."

"Yeah, Please." I pouted, giving him my best puppy eyes. I don't know why he always Dislikes the game. Maybe because me and Ruth have him weird dares.

"Niall, Grab a bottle." Louis shouted and Niall came with a bottle in one of his hand and some cookies in other.

We sat down on the carpet with Liam besides me and Louis on the other side while Niall put the bottle on ground and sat between Zayn and Harry.
"Wait, Where's Mom?" I asked,"I didn't see her."

"She had some extra work so she stayed back in the hospital." Liam replied and I nodded.

Liam spinned the bottle and it went round and round before coming to a stop, towards Niall.

"Niall, Truth or Dare?" Liam asked.
"Truth."

"Ask him, if he gets a girlfriend then what would he choose? His girlfriend or Food?" I whispered to Liam and he chuckled.

"Okay Niall" Liam started," If you get a girlfriend then what would you choose your girlfriend or food?"

Everyone burst out laughing while Zayn spoke up,"Of course, food!"

"No." Niall shook his head," Food is my girlfriend."

The room again roared with laughter while Niall smirked proudly.
I started picking up the bottle but Louis grabbed it before me.

"Hey!" I protested," It's my turn."

"Ah wave it off." Louis replied and i chuckled.

The bottle spinned again, this time ending on me.

"Okay Evelyn." Louis asked," Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"Zayn or Harry?" Louis asked.
"In which matter?" I frowned.

"As a boy friend of course." Louis laughed.
I looked up at Zayn and Harry to find their gaze on me.

"Anthony." I answered, looking at the bottle. I didn't want either of them to feel hurt so Anthony was a good option.

"Who's Anthony?" Louis smirked.

"Her boyfriend." Liam piped in and everyone "ohhhhh" - ed, making me blush.
"Stop it." I groaned.

Everyone stopped and Harry grabbed the bottle, spinning it again, this time ending on Niall.

"Niall, Truth or dare?"

"Dare but is something wrong with the bottle?" Niall frowned,"Always ends up towards me."

"No." Harry laughed,"Okay Niall, i dare you to give the last cookie left in the plate to Zayn."

"What!" Niall groaned," No!"

"It's a dare."

"Fine." He huffed, stuffing the cookie in Zayn's hand.

"Okay the dare was to give the cookie to me." Zayn started," and he did but now I'm giving it back to him."

"Zayn, I love you." Niall laughed, stuffing the last cookie in his mouth. "Aww." I gushed and everyone laughed more. We played for about half abd hour until Mom returned and it was time for dinner.