37-"She's mine!"

Broken girls blossom into warriors.

Evelyn wrote it on a white paper as a smile spread on her lips. She picked up the paper and ran her hands over it. What Zayn said in the morning had totally moved her and she had been thinking about it all day in university about it, completely zoning out in her classes.

She looked at the table where all her belongings were scattered, including some of her new fashion designs. She has contacted Ronald again and apologised for turning his new offers down. Ronald was happy to have her back with him.

Evelyn picked up her books and was about to pick the papers scattered on the floor when the doorbell interrupted her. Keeping the book on the couch, Evelyn straightened her t shirt and opened the door to reveal Zayn.

"Hey." Zayn greeted, dressed in a white t shirt with a denim jacket over it and matched it with denim jeans.

"Hey Evie!" Liam grinned, catching up behind Zayn, followed by Louis.

"Oh hey guys." Evelyn smiled, moving out of the way to let them in.

"Niall and Harry?" She asked, looking out the door but couldn't find anybody else.

"They didn't come." Louis replied, sitting on the couch and looking at the condition of the living room,"Wow, this is such a mess."

Evelyn's cheeks heat in embarrassment as she rushed to them and picked up whatever stuff was lying on the floor and dumped it on couch which was kept at the corner.

"Back to where we were, Niall and Harry." Liam started, sitting down besides Zayn while Louis sat on the couch in front of them,"We're leaving for Dublin tomorrow so they are just doing the final packing."

"We decided to check up on you and give Doniya what she ordered." Zayn chuckled slightly, helding out the locket, dangling from his fingers.

"Well, she still hasn't returned." Evelyn informed, getting inside the kitchen to make something for them.

"Can I get a chocolate milkshake?" Liam yelled causing Evelyn to roll her eyes.

"Make it yourself." Evelyn answered, chuckling at the end.

"You're so rude." Liam commented, walking inside the kitchen and grabbed a coffee cup while Evelyn poured two glasses of water in the glasses.

"Well, how are you doing?" Liam started, clearing his throat and picking up some chocolates from the fridge.

"Alright." Evelyn shrugged, grabbing the tray,"I should probably try to forget it all. I just can't let my past haunt me forever."

"When did you grow up?" Liam faked a tear,"I'm so proud of you, Evie."

"You're so creepy and weird, shut up." Evelyn complained causing Liam to laugh in response.

"But if you need any help, I'm here okay?" He smiled, pulling Evelyn in a side hug and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Yes." Evelyn nodded before pulling away and picked the tray of water, walking in the living room where Zayn and Louis were going through some of her designs.

"You're just getting better and better." Louis complimented, looking up at Evelyn who handed them the glass of water.

"Thank you." Evelyn grinned, sitting in front of them.

"Ok here's the plan.." Louis started but was interrupted by Evelyn.

"What plan?"

"Zayn disclosed the surprise Doniya had prepared for you." Louis explained, throwing a playful glare at Zayn who raised his hand up in surrender,"You're going to act like you didn't know about it."

"Okay but it isn't a big deal...." Evelyn trailed off.

"It is!" Zayn protested,"She gets crazy."

"Yeah so when she gives it to you, you're just going to act like you've seen it for the first time. Scream or say I love you Doniya." Louis imitated in a girly voice,"Then she'll be like oh i love you too Evelyn, let's get married." Louis leaned a little closer,"And Zayn will be like oh back off, she's mine!"

"Shut up." Zayn snapped, trying to keep a stern face but ended up laughing.

Evelyn just gave an awkward chuckled, hoping that Liam didn't hear any of this but he did. 

Liam soon entered the kitchen with his favourite chocolate milkshake when the doorbell rang. Zayn got up and opened the door to reveal Doniya with a tired look on her face but when she saw her brother, a huge smile formed on her lips. 

"Zayn!" Doniya exclaimed,"What  a surprise."

Hugging him, she looked over his shoulder as her smile got wider when she saw Liam and Louis.

"Hey Doniya." Louis greeted, getting up and giving Doniya a hug while Zayn closed the door. 

After hugging Liam, Doniya sat besides Evelyn.

"You two, get ready." Zayn said, pointing at the two girls sitting in front of him.

"Why?" The two girls asked in unison.

"It's our last day in London. We're leaving for Dublin tomorrow." Liam explained,"So we should hangout."

"Great idea!" Doniya clapped happily, pulling Evelyn along with her.

-

The group picked up Niall and Harry on the way to the restaurant the boys booked for themselves.

They walked inside the restaurant, earning few awe gazes from the people inside. It was a very expensive restaurant as the interiors were beautiful designed and there was some slow music playing.

The seven of then ordered what they wanted to eat and soon were engaged in a conversation. Liam felt happy knowing that his sister was finally out of the trauma she was going through and was now enjoying.

 He looked over at Zayn who was treating Evelyn like a baby, asking her if she was feeling okay or if she needed anything. When they were done eating, they exited the restaurant and got in the cars.

"Zayn?" Liam called when he was about to get inside.

"Yeah?" Zayn asked, turning back to look at Liam.

"I need to talk to you for a moment." 

"okay." Zayn nodded, following Liam,"What is it?" 

"Okay, let me get this straight." Liam started,"What's going on between you and Evelyn?"