Chapter 7

As time passed damian offered to drive him home and luke agreed as damian took him to his car luke said "since you already have a car why do you always come to school in my brother's car ."

"I just like hanging out with friends that's why if you want, I can pick you up to school every day?" damian said nervously he really want's luke to say yes in that they can know each other much better but he is afraid that luke will say no.

Luke was surprised didn't he say it was fun hanging out with his friends then why does he suddenly wants to pick me up to school every day, seeing his hesitation damian knew what luke was thinking and said " Kevin said he wants to not pick me anymore because he wants to pick his girlfriend from tomorrow onwards".

"kevin has a girlfriend he didn't say anything to me," luke said astonished in the book kevin only had a mate he didn't date anyone and waited for his mate which happens a year after now maybe this too happened because of him damian saw luke was in a daze and lightly coughed luke came back to his senses and said ok since it is more beneficial for him as he can be close to damian and win his trust.

Damian was very satisfied the way things turned out though he feels bad about lying about kevin's girlfriend kevin always said he wants to wait for his mate and damian always taught his friend was crazy that he wants to wait for his mate but now he feels it so awesome if he can turn back time so he can save himself for luke as he taught about this damian shook his head he might have fallen in love with luke.

As they reached luke's home damian parked the car and rushed to open luke's door luke got out and said thanks.

''Can I have your number I don't have it?'' damian was embarrassed to ask this tough he knew luke years he still didn't have his phone number luke didn't mind and they both exchanged numbers luke waved his hand saying bye and went inside his home damian saw luke closing the door and felt sad he wish he can stay with luke all the time he sighed heavily and drove to his home.

Luke had another day of good sleep and was very energetic he went to kitchen and saw kevin eating "You didn't say you have a girlfriend to me but also want to ditch dropping me to school" luke said in a sarcastic way kevin looked at him confusingly.

"I don't have a girlfriend and when did I say I am not going to drop you at school" Kevin asked he didn't notice his brother last night at the party until he got message from damian saying he dropped his brother off at his home when he came home last night luke was already asleep so he taught talking to him later but now luke saying this made him confused.

Luke saw his brother's confused face and said "damian told you got a girlfriend and can't drop me to school so he offered to pick me to school every day".

Luke started eating his breakfast and kevin didn't say anything he knows his brother won't lie to him maybe he should ask damian about it tough he is damian's best friend he doesn't like the idea of both luke and damian being together.

He is not blind he can see damian liking his brother but damian had always has been a playboy but he never cared about such things but if damian wants to play with his brother's feeling he is not going to sit silent.

Luke finished eating his breakfast and saw damian texted him that he is outside so said bye his brother and went outside where damian was waiting for standing outside the car luke greeted him and opened the passenger seat for luke.

Luke sat in his seat as damian went to the driver side and started the car damian suddenly aske "Do you have someone you like?" he was nervous all night about asking this question he was afraid that luke will say yes though he knows luke doesn't.

"no" luke replied simply damian was relaxed immediately and asked, "oh really what type of guys are you into?"

"Handsome, tall, intelligent maybe like you" luke replied and with that damian's heart was pounding his breath slowed down they reached their school and damian parked his car as he asked, "So are into me?"

"No, I mean you already have a girlfriend " luke said as he got out of his car and walked away leaving damian who didn't know how to respond.