Chapter 2

Luke went to his class following the original's memories as he sat at his desk luke started understanding this world tough werewolves exist humanity doesn't know about that to them werewolves are a myth but the government knows about that and they made a deal with them so not many know about them as for as where luke is a town called river hills is with full of werewolves and the alpha of the town is Matthew Brown also the father of Damian and his wife is Jessica Brown luna of the town Damian also has a younger brother kyle.The story is still not started Damian is still 17 and there 2months, before he turns 18 and finds out sam, is his mate and rejects him. Damian is still bullying sam and luke is still the best friend of sam.Luke sighed as he taught of how unlucky the original body was sam is not as pure as he looks sam always looks like a weak omega and wants to gather sympathy from everyone he cries for even a small little thing even if teacher's want to talk to him about how he should be strong and stand for himself he only takes it in a wrong way and behaves like they are targeting him so teachers eventually gave up on him as for his parents his dad left his mom before he was born and his mom works hard for him.Instead of working hard he always wanted someone to take care of him he became friends with luke because he to was powerless and had money he always stayed at luke's home since it was much comfortable than his own he always portrayed himself as a good guy who thinks about everyone other than himself luke's mother never liked sam she knew what kind of person he was so she warned luke many times about him but luke never listened to her.Sam was obsessed with Damian not just because he had money but also because he is strong he believed only he deserved him the reason why sam looked like a good guy was that the whole story was in the perspective of sam so even who didn't like sam liked him when luke died luke's mother Sara balmed sam for it sam cried and collapsed there so Damian got angry and expelled them from the town despite luke's older brother was best friend and beta. During when sam returned to town tough Damian loved him he was still reluctant to leave his wife who he had married since it wasn't her fault but sam invited Damian for dinner he knew he was in heat when he started going into heat Damian took him to a room and they both spent the night together when sam woke up he acted like it was Damian's fault and Damian was more determined to leave his wife, as for his wife Tiffiny she only been in a relationship with someone because despite marrying Damian they both never had intimate movements as lover's tough he would have sex with her it was only because of guilty conscious so she took comfort with someone else.Luke sighed as he understood the whole story if anyone was a victim in this it was the original luke and his family since he is now in his body he will fix things.As the school bell rang indicating school is over teacher left as students packed their things luke got up when a voice greeted him''Shall we go home''It was no other than Sam.