Chapter 5

Damian greeted with a simple hi and got inside the car as kevin started the car luke tried to make a conversation but damian only replied with simple words and luke finally gave up maybe he is trying too hard he needs to take it slow.

Luke really doesn't know where he is doing wrong damian from the book was a very friendly person except for sam so when luke taught about becoming friends with damian he didn't taught it would be very hard especially since his brother is a best friend of damian but he has to try a little harder.

 when they reached school luke went to his locker and suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder it was sam who was looked like he cried a lot.

''why didn't you wait for me I came to your house but you were already gone '' sam said as he fought hard to suppress his tears luke wanted to roll his eyes this crying may work on original but he is not too stupid he knows sam never cared about going to school with luke he only went there to anger luke's mother and act like he was bullied and gain some sympathy honestly luke doesn't know if sam hit his head that he is behaving this way.

Luke doesn't like people like sam love is something that happens naturally it can't be forced if sam focused half of what he has done to flatter damian on studies maybe damian would be impressed from what he knew from the original memories people didn't like sam because he acted like he needs protection from simplest of things which is something even luke doesn't like.

''I am sorry you said you didn't feel well yesterday so i taught you wouldn't come to school today'' luke said

''luke do you hate me also is that why your making stuff i know no one wants me'' sam cried as he fell on the floor and started crying students started gathering but luke didn't even give a glance at him as he took his books and went to his class sam taught luke would comfort him and say he is wrong and also he can gather some sympathy from people around but luke ignored him and even people looked at him like he was crazy so after a minute he picked his bag and ran to bathroom it was really humiliating.

During lunch break, luke went to Kevin's table usually original likes to sit alone but sam begs him to sit with Kevin so he can watch damian luke also prefers to sit alone but since he needs to be friends with damian he has to continue sitting there he went and damian and his brother are chatting with their friends he sat next to his brother so damian was opposite to him damian looked at him and luke gave him a small smile and damian quickly averted his gaze to his food luke sighed it's really frustrating he never tried so hard to become friends with someone as they ate chatting sam came in and sat next to luke.

Luke didn't say anything he and damian ignored him sam wanted to cry why is luke avoiding him he taught luke would eventually come and apologize but he didn't so he left with no choice but come he can't afford to lose his friendship with luke only with him can he get close to damian  as he lost in his own taught kevin said '' Damian you are coming to the party right ?''

Damian just nodded as luke remembered something from the book where damian went to a party and sam too attended it after damian got drunk he took Sam to a room and they both made out and they hugged each other to sleep after damian woke up he was disgusted and beaten sam but that moment was something damian cherished after sam left the pack and damian realized his feelings so luke knows this is one of the important things in the book if damian went soft on sam yesterday and started realizing his feelings then what happened in the room in the book only makes their feelings stronger he can't let that happen.

''i will also come to the party'' luke said shocking his older brother and damian who looked at him with a smile on his face that quickly disappeared.