Chapter 8

Damian was frozen for a moment before realizing that Lukw was gone, he almost forgot he still has a girlfriend since seeing luke 2days ago he is the only one he can think about was luke he ignored his girlfriend now he can't be with luke if he doesn't break up with Tiffiny so he went to his class and determined to break up with her after school he only has been with her because of sex he was not interested in love he taught he Tiffiny was right for him since she also believed the same way but now after luke, he can't think about anything as he took his seat classes begin and Damian was in his thoughts. Luke finished his classes and going to the canteen and saw Kevin and his friends eating and sat with them Kevin saw luke coming alone and asked "Where is sam wouldn't he always with you ?". "No, he didn't come to school today," Luke replied he was peaceful today without sam's nagging he really needs to find a way to show Damian who this guy shows so Damian after that he doesn't have to hang out with that lunatic(sam).

 Kevin just nodded he doesn't care about sam, in fact, he hopes his brother can not hang with that guy but before no matter how much he tried his brother always didn't listen to him but now it seems like doesn't care about sam which is good. Kevin was chatting with his friends about football and luke was eating silently and Kevin suddenly waved his hands at Damian who was coming to them and sat next to luke.

 Luke just nodded at him and resumed eating, "Dude, Tiffiny asked me why are ignoring her texts she was pretty mad about it ." Kevin said Damian immediately looked at Luke for his reaction but found he doesn't seem to care and quietly eating his food. "I am breaking up with her," Damian said looking at luke this time luke was shocked Damian who saw his reaction was satisfied he looked at Kevin and his friend who were also shocked "Didn't you say she was perfect for you and she doesn't care when you have sex with someone ?" Gray another friend of Damian asked Damian to send him a death glare and gray shut his mouth it was true that Damian was cheating on Tiffiny for a long time and Tiffiny was cool about it as long as he was her boyfriend she didn't care about anything much she also knew Damian was not in love with her and merely out of convenience so she didn't care and also she received a lot of gifts from Damian whenever she saw him doing it someone she was ok with it.

 Damian was very angry right now looking at gray it is true that he was hooking up with girls even though he was with her but that's the exact reason why he taught Tiffiny was perfect she doesn't care about such things and was ok with it he didn't love anyone but now luke changed everything Damian is disgusted by his acts in past "Luke it's not what you think its that I never loved her that is why I was hooking with others but now it is changed I am not like that ."

 Damian persuaded luke who was just staring at him still shocked. When he heard that Damian is going to break up with Tiffiny he was shocked didn't he marry her in the plot now why is he breaking with her does that mean he is in love with sam. Damian saw luke not replying and was distressed. After what felt like forever luke calmed down and said to Damian "can I talk to you alone?" Damian nodded and they both went outside Kevin looked at the leaving people and sighed deeply he doesn't know what's going on since when did his brother and Damian become so close.

 Damian and luke both went to a quiet place and luke turned to Damian expressing he wants to hear what he has to say seeing Lukes expression Damian said "I know I was a jerk before but I just want to change and become a better person and work hard on my studies and ..." luke broke his speech by saying "So you don't like sam?". Damian was confused and realizing luke misunderstood him thinking he is breaking up with Tiffiny because he likes sam "No I don't have a feeling for him " Damian was disgusted how can he like anyone other than luke seeing his disgusted expression luke realized that Damian still was homophobic in the story so it is natural for him to be disgusted about sam that way so really just want to change luke sighed of relief as long as it is not about liking sam he doesn't care about Damian's relationship "Okay the I believe you sorry about sam I know you don't like gays " luke apologized and went to canteen without giving chance to Damian to explain that he likes him now. Damian who heard what luke said was still standing there seeing luke going to the canteen and realized he still was homophobic at least in luke's impression he needs to clear it out Damian followed luke.