Chapter 3

Sam had green eyes and he was around 5.4ft first thing anyone can think of after seeing him is cute no wonder he attracted the male lead he is worthy of being the main character luke taught .

''yeah ok'' luke said as he took his bag and started walking outside of class

Sam was kind of surprised usually luke would carry his bag because he would be beaten by damian so he can't carry his own tough he knew it was partially his fault to go and disturb Damian despite  Damian warning him he not to come to him, but Sam can't help it Damian is his life he is obsessed with him, in fact, he believes damian is his mate he just knows it

Sam followed behind luke as he tried to make  conversation  '' i think i won't be able to come to your house i am not feeling well i will go home and rest .''

Luke turned around as he looked at sam '' Really then you should probably go home and rest take care of your health ok ''. he didn't even try to show sympathy as he walked forward don't blame him he knows from the story that sam always plays this emotional card on luke whenever luke hear's this he says he should rest at his home since sam's is really not that good and sam plays as he doesn't want sympathy and luke has to convince him a  hour before sam 'reluctantly' agrees.

Sam was shocked of Luke's behaviour he taught Luke would pursue him to go to Luke's house but instead luke didn't even look like he cared about him after he returned from the shocked state he wanted to ask luke if he was okay today but luke already disappeared sam decided to talk to him tomorrow and went on his way.

Luke went to the parking lot as he waited for originals older brother Kevin to pick him up Kevin was a year older than luke so he was a senior they both had a very good relationship with each other. Luke hopes he can get along with this brother since he didn't have anyone else other than his mom as he was thinking about his mom he sighed he doesn't know how his mother i right now .

Suddenly there was a car stopped in front of him as his brother waved at him'' what are you thinking about get in''.

Luke went to the front as he opened the door a guy was already sitting in there he was very handsome and had a black hair and fair skin and kissable lips he looked like a god as the guy looked at him luke's breath stopped not because he was captivated but because he knew who that guy is the one and only Damian the male lead of this book .

Luke stared at Damian for a minute before Kevin broke his thoughts ''what are you staring it's not like you saw him for the first time'' luke quickly snapped out of his thoughts and went to backseat throughout the whole time Damian's eyes didn't leave luke he know this kid for so long but this was his first time he felt nervous he never felt anything before like this but when the kid stared at him like that he had to admit he felt his heart beating faster he don't know what this feeling is .

Luke looked outside windows he has to find a way to be friends with damian maybe he can change his family's fate by doing so he will let damian know sam is not someone he should love tough right now damian bullies sam luke knows damian has feelings for sam before damian realizes that he will find a way the only thing he has to worry is the mate bond which will try to pull sam and damian together and also a way to get damian to trust him as he taught about this he looked at damian and closed his eyes what he failed to notice was damian stared at luke with unknown emotions even himself doesn't know.